5

(I gave up with the banner cause wattpad is playing with and it's disappearing)

It's been already about a month since we moved in to NCT headquarters. It wasn't bad at all, I was slowly starting to opening up to them and actually making new friends besides my members and Jungwoo, Doyoung and Sungchan.

"Bitch what the fuck" I said to Hyemi that just walked into the living room wearing my clothes. The guys looked at me and Hyemi thinking that shit is about to go down. "What?" I rolled my eyes and turned around to the screen. I was sitting between Haechan and Renjun.

After I went on that one mission alone I've been completely banned from gang activities, so I stopped going to school. Yes, I'm rebelling against someone who gives me money.

"Ah, seriously! Chenle-yah, you're so bad at this!" I said loudly while throwing the controller on the floor. "Yah, I'm older" I rolled my eyes and suddenly got close to his face. "Don't make me angry" I said firmly being all sexy. I gave him a smile and turned around and smiled to Hyemi.

"Are we sneaking out today?" I said confidently until someone smacked the back of my head. "What the fu-" I turned around and saw Nayeon behind me, I immediately got on my knees. The guys started laughing at my behavior. "Oh- Nayeon" I looked at the floor waiting for her to kill me, but she calmly said. "Let's talk" I got up and gave everyone the "save me" look.

We went into dream meeting room and Nayeon started. "Why aren't you going to school?" she asked firmly. I didn't answer and just looked at the floor. She suddenly kicked a chair looking all damn scary. "Answer me! Should I make the ban longer?" my eyes widened and I got on my knees again.

"Ah, Nayeon. Don't do this to me!" she knew that it was a torture for me, the ban. Besides Jieun no one really could take control of me, I was a troublemaker that's for sure and I still am.

"You're doing this to yourself, I banned you from group activities so you can get better and be at least emotionally stable. And don't do something that will anger me, cause then I might do something I'll regret." She said not even looking at me, she's really mad at me for acting like this.

Nayeon left the room and I got up."I guess we're going to school today" I whispered to myself and went upstairs while ignoring my friends.

"I guess we're going to school today" I whispered to myself and went upstairs while ignoring my friends

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to take my favorite drink - chocolate milk. "Mafia member yet she drinks chocolate milk" Donghyuck said teasingly. I walked up to him and grabbed him by the collar. "Do you have a problem with that Dingdong?" I said glaring at him while still harshly holding him by the collar. "Oof she called him Dingdong" Renjun said as he walked past us. I slightly pushed him and he fell over the couch. "And you call yourself an NCT member" I rolled my eyes and went outside. As I was waiting with Renjun and Hyemi for others I saw Nayeon standing in front of the NCT127 headquarters and was making sure that we're going to school. Suddenly someone put his arm around my shoulder. "Let's go get knowledge" dingdong said very enthusiastically. I pushed his arm off and started walking.

During lunch the boys came and sat at our table, i only rolled my eyes and just ignored it. "Does anyone have biology homework?" Jeno asked and looked at his classmates. (everyone else besides jisung, chenle and hyejin)

"Hyejinie did mine" Hyemi said proudly and everyone suddenly was looking at me. "What?" I looked up at bunch of guys giving me puppy eyes. "No, I'm not doing  your homework" I said and continued to eat my food, but after few minutes I slammed my chopsticks on the tray and looked up. "Give it to me, before I'll change my mind" I said and everyone immediately took out their homework and passed it to me. Everyone left the table and I started putting their homework into my back as I felt someone kissing my cheek. My eyes opened wide as light brown haired boy whispered to me. "Thank you for doing our homework" I looked at him and he gave me a wink. I rolled my eyes and went to the library.

~~~

I was amazed at how dumb they are as I was reading the questions. They were so easy that I laughed, which is rare. After I was done I went to their class to give them their homework back. As I walked into the class everyone started staring at me. I was known for hanging out with a gang member and being a good dancer. The guys walked up to me and waited for me to take out their notebooks from my bag. "If you can't solve easy stuff like this, I don't know how you guys will graduate" I gave them notebooks and walked out.

I was just waiting for Hyemi to ask me for help since she's about to fail half of the classes. Jisung is in the same class as me but he chose chemistry over biology, and there's me studying both. I studied everything I can so it'll be easier for me to get into college. It was my first year in high school and I was already tired of it. Hyemi just wants to graduate, she doesn't want to go to college at all. She says it's not her thing to study.

~~~

I was a lot earlier back in the dream headquarters then others because I skipped some classes. Well, I got permission from my teacher so Nayeon shouldn't be mad, right?

The only thing on my mind was the ban. I just wanted to do something more exciting than studying. I was walking around the living room thinking of a way to be able join missions. There was one thing only I knew about Nayeon and it was a very shocking one. I guess we gonna threaten my leader, easy.

I called Nayeon and after few minutes she showed up in dreams house. "Something happened?" she asked as soon as she came in. "No, I just wanted to talk to you" I replied while crossing my arms in front of my chest. "Why are you so sus?" Nayeon asked as she looked at me confused but at the same time she's ready to threw me out of the window.

"I want to be able to join on missions" I said firmly, still with my arms crossed. I was actually nervous AF, when Nayeon raised her eyebrows I knew I was about get smacked in the head. ''You have a ban, did you forget?'' she asked while leaning on the door frame. ''Why join a gang when you have a family? You said you don't, you lied. The whole time you were ''sneaking'' out you were actually happily spending time with your family. Actually I didn't see you cry even once after we lost our members.'' I calmly started talking as Nayeon was looking at me with her serious face.

She suddenly started walking towards me, and stopped right in front of me. She stared at me before slapping me in the face using all of her strength, I literally fell on the floor. ''Nayeon?'' a familiar voice was heard across the room. It was Hyemi, she was standing with dream members near the door frame. Renjun ran up to me and helped me to get up. ''I-I uh, I didn't want to'' Nayeon suddenly looked at me with teary eyes, I couldn't believe that she actually hit me. She tried to hug me but I pushed her away. 

I'm ok with being hit, as punched or kicked but when it comes to slapping my face it just reminds me of that day, when I got raped. I brushed off Renjun's hand and went upstairs, I was so disappointed, I know that I shouldn't act like that in the first place but still slapping me in the face isn't an option.

Hyemi POV

''What the fuck? Why did you slap her? Do you really not remember what happen to her?'' I said while being dead serious and very angry at the same time. We never really told Hyejin about it, but Nayeon was the first one to arrive but she never helped, Jieun was the one that got her out of there and helped her. If we would have told her, she would've hate her. ''Hyemi-yah, I didn't want to'' she replied grabbing my hand, like she was begging me to not tell her. ''Let her join the team and I won't tell her what you did back then'' Nayeon nodded and I immediately went upstairs to Hyejin. 

Hyejin needs an emotional support and it may not be me.....