23

Hyejin's POV

"Are you done?" boss asked me as I finished presenting my PowerPoint presentation. "Yeah" I replied and smiled.
"You can buy for us as my birthday present you know my birthday is coming up" I moved my eyebrows and he rolled his eyes. "Just go! You're annoying me!" I pouted and then smirked. "I'll take that as a yes! THANK YOU!" I said as I run out of the office. Then I got a message from him saying that Hyemi and I should prepare a performance for school.

I rolled my eyes and left to dream headquarters. "HYEMI-YAH!" I screamed but I didn't notice Renjun sleeping on the couch well now on the floor. "YOU SCARED ME!" he yelled at me and I looked at him with my bitch face. "YOU'RE A MAFIA REONJEON!" I yelled back and soon Hyemi came downstairs with Jeno, Jaemin and Donghyuck behind her. "What's up?" I dramatically sat down on the armchair. "Boss, told us to prepare a performance for our amazing school" I fake smiled and also did Hyemi.

After hanging out a bit Hyemi and I went to Dream's practice room and of course some of the members tagged along.

Hyemi and I have this thing that we can't practice for too long cause our legs just give up. We both were sitting down and as we wanted to get up we quickly gave up.

"Hah" I said and looked over to Hyemi. The guys didn't know yet that our legs are quite weak so we just sat there smiling.

"Aren't you two coming?" Jeno asked as the guys were getting up. Suddenly Jieun came in and started laughing at us. Dream members were confused af and I just wanted to bury myself.

"Jieun, please don't" Hyemi begged and Jieun started laughing even more. "IT'S NOT OUR FAULT HAN JIEUN!" I was frustrated.

Hyemi and I got into an accident during our first mission together, and we kind of broke legs. We both broke right leg, and since then we've been really close with each other, it's like we are meant to be friends.

"You should've been careful then.. Please help these ladies they have a problem with getting up" She said and stuck her tongue out. Donghyuck came up to me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and as he put his hands around my waist he pulled me up.

"Jeno can you help her, you're stronger" I said and turned to Hyemi. She was glaring at me and I winked at her. The rest of the day I spend with Donghyuck in our room. We didn't have any work since the hackers team were still busy with the coffin killer and I was banned so I had nothing better to do.

~~~

Mark had called a meeting, and even though it was about the coffin killer I was allowed to join. During the meeting I got a phone call and I got scolded for not turning off my phone. It was Jinah.

"Jinah are you coming? It's already late. Jinah?" I said as there was no answer. "Hyejin! Please someone's been following me since I left school! I'm scared" I quickly checked her location, and when I found out where she is I immediately left the office room leaving everyone dumbfounded.

It wasn't that far, so I decided to run since it'll be faster this way. As I got to the location I found it a little bit suspicious. It was an old, abandoned warehouse. I slowed down and started walking, suddenly someone put a cloth on my mouth and I shortly fell on the ground.

~~~

3rd person POV

"She's not answering" Hana said and started to get worried. Donghyuck called Daisies because it's been already few hours since Hyejin left the house and hasn't been answering her phone. Hana made a phonecall again but this time the phone was turned off. "I can't track her, her phone is not on" Renjun said in frustration. Jaemin patted Haechan's shoulder as he saw how worried his friend was.