Hands of Silver & Shield of Reflection

You woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and more at ease within. Ganondorf's spirit was no longer at your side but you could feel something was anew. From your vulpine ears dangled two golden earrings, you recognized as ones Ganondorf wore. A blush crept upon your cheeks knowing Ganondorf must have left them to you as a gift. Suddenly Navi fluttered before you her blue sparkling wings glowed in the sunlight streaming through the cracks of the temple walls. "Hey good morning Y/N," she said. Link sat up groaning and stretching his arms wide. "Morning Y/N." You softly greeted your friends in return. Link hopped to his feet then offered his hand to you. "C'mon Y/N we need to get to the Temple of Time." 

     The bright rays of the desert sun shined down upon the friends as they emerged from the Temple. Shiek from a high arched ledge jumped down landed gracefully on his two feet. "Past, present, future. The Master Sword is a ship to which you can sail upstream and downstream through time's river. The port of that river lies within the Temple of Time. To restore the Desert Colossus you must travel back upon time's flow. Listen to Requiem of Spirit." Shiek brandished his golden lyre and strummed out a solemn tune that rang out to your heart. You played back to the tune on your Ocarina. As you shared a duet with the Sheikah you both heard the rich tones of a pipe organ accompany you among the winds. Once the song ended Shiek merely stared at you before he vanished into a cloud of sand. 

      Teleporting back to the Temple of Time was an easy task with the Prelude of Light. You drew the Master Sword carefully instructing Link to stay nearby as you then returned the blade into its pedestal. That same blue light surrounded you causing you two to travel back seven years to the past. Link was a child again wielding the Kokiri Sword and his trusty Deku Shield. You replayed the Requiem of Spirit and teleported back to the Desert Colossus with Link at your side. The Spirit Temple didn't seem all that different from before. Your eyes captured a familiar Gerudo woman crouching near a small hole. Your mouth fell open when she turned to face you. It was Lady Nabooru. 

    "Y/N by Din's Fire is that you?" Nabooru asked. You nodded silently as she approached you. "I thought you were dead we had heard rumors of Ganondorf's audience with Daphnese failing miserably." You cast your gaze aside saddened by the distant memory of Ganondorf's sudden possession of Demise. Slowly you relayed the details of that day to Nabooru and all the adventures thus far. The Gerudo woman looked stunned for a moment. "I see well that explains the King's change in nature." Nabooru focused her gaze on Link. "Who's your friend? I haven't you around kid." You politely introduced Nabooru to Link and Navi. Nabooru grinned widely. "Link?! What kind of name is that ... anyway. So Y/N now that I have your rather small friend here perhaps you can do me a favor." 

  You folded your arms and quirked an eyebrow at her. "Will you go through this tiny hole and retrieve a certain treasure for me. The treasure is the Silver Gauntlets they will allow you to push and pull very heavy things." Link's eyes lit up when Nabooru mentioned this treasure as they recalled the writing upon the cobra statues. "No no no kid! Don't even think about taking this treasure for yourself. They won't even fit a little kid like you." Link pursed his lips at Nabooru's comment in annoyance causing you to stifle a giggle. "I want you to be a good kid and bring them to me. Demise and his minions are using the Spirit Temple as a hideout! Only the Silver Gauntlets will allow me to sneak deep into the temple. Once there I plan to steal all the treasure inside and foil their plans!" Link glanced back to you then to Navi. "Should we help her Y/N?" You shrugged. "Why not." Nabooru smiled gratefully. "Thanks, kid! You, me, and Y/N let's give Demise and his followers a big surprise shall we? If you get me those Silver Gauntlets kid I'll do something great for you." Nabooru stepped aside as you transformed to your tiny red fox form. 

   Link crawled into the hole first with you following close behind. Once on the other side, Link noticed the Fairy Bow was still in your inventory. "It looks like you can use your Bow Y/N. Just use that as your weapon for now." You nodded to Link and strung an arrow to the Bow. You and Link journeyed into the Temple together dispatching enemies such as the flying Keese and Armos. Eventually, you entered a chamber with a sun emblem etched into the floor. Navi revealed an old piece of wall that practically loose. Link used a wandering mouse bomb device called Bombchu which destroyed the wall and filled the chamber with sunlight. The sun emblem lit up and opened the doorway forward. The two of you passed through another chamber with a replica of the same goddess statue as depicted on the outside of the Temple. In a chamber above Link lit multiple torches and collected an iron key after you had destroyed 3 Beamos. Once clearing that puzzle room you climbed two more stairs and entered a small throne room where a huge armored form sat wielding a great ax.