Hello again!

Hello lovely people!!

Thank you for taking the time and effort to come across another story of mine!

I decided in honour of 100k views of Red Room, I would publish this story that has been sitting in my drafts!

I've got about 4 stories pending, but I'm always so nervous to publish them. I know Red Room has been doing so well, but I've been nervous that any other story won't live it up it. But I guess we will have to see!!

Again, thank you so much for coming across this story. I really hope you do enjoy it. Please please please let me know what you think in the comments and if you'd like me to continue this story!

The trailer for this has been posted on my tik tok (@sweetfixs__) if you wanna check it out and see what I imagined the main character to look like! (But if you want to keep it to your imagination, that's totally up to you as well)

This was suppose to be an original story, but I find that I'm more motivated to continue writing when it's a Harry fic (weird, I know) so if you happen to see Harry listed as a different name...please comment and let me know! I did my best to change everything but sometimes my editing can be poor, oops.

Again, I hope you enjoy!!!!

So much love,
May