23.

I was drunk.

Well. Maybe not drunk drunk, maybe just slightly tipsy, though if by the looks that my brothers were giving me, I might as well been throwing up out the window.

We all crowded into my brothers SUV, and I purposely made sure that Allie was seated in the very back seat of the seven seater. There was no chance I was getting shoved back there. After her obnoxious whines, she finally agreed to sitting there. It only took a good thirty fucking minutes to convince her to do it, and it left everyone irritated.

I didn't even understand why she was invited, she was a royal pain in everyone's fucking ass. She had overdressed, if that was even possible. She had draped a sequenced golden dress over her body and the highest of high heels. She looked good, I wouldn't deny that, but it made me squirm with annoyance when Harry gave her a second glance.

Why I was annoyed? No idea. Did I want to know? Absolutely not.

Harry was driving, Johnny in the passenger seat, whilst I had Michael and Trent next to me in the middle seats. Everyone had dressed nicely, Harry included, though as usual, I was the only person coping a glare from Johnny.

"Do you have a fucking problem?" I snapped as Johnny glanced back at me again from the front seat with a glare. He was starting to piss me off with all his little head shakes and rolled eyes.

"You look like a stripper," he sneered.

"I look good," I corrected, rolling my eyes. I crossed my arms over my chest, glancing down at what I was wearing. "You're just mad that I'm not hanging over the loft to you. Grow up, you child."

It was a simple black dress anyway, so I knew he wasn't actually snappy about that. It was strapless, short, and plain. There was nothing over the top about it, nor was there anything about it that made me look like a stripper. To be fair though, I took it as a compliment. Strippers were hot. They knew what they were doing, and they knew they looked good. I knew I looked good, my brother was just a dick.

"No fighting," Trent demanded, followed by a groan. He sounded like an exhausted parent. "You're going to give me grey hairs already. Next time we take seperate cars."

I didn't bother to answer, because I wasn't against the idea. Hell, next time I'll drive my fucking self. I still needed a car though, but I wasn't above stealing the keys of one of theirs for a night.

"This is fucked up," Allie commented from the back.

I ignored the urge to roll my eyes at her attempt to join in the conversation. I looked down at my nails, examining them with a sigh. "What exactly is fucked up, Allison?"

Michael nudged me with his knee, giving me a look that told me to shut up. I ignored it, as per usual.

"Like, aren't you guys upset?" She continued, her voice full of confusion. "Like your parents died, and we're going out clubbing, isn't that weird?"

That time I did roll my eyes, inhaling a deep breath as I did. My cousins lack of sensitivity never creased to amaze me. Again, I didn't understand why my brothers wanted her to come out tonight.

"Everyone deals with their emotions their own way, Allie," Trent answered before I could open my mouth, though it sounded as if he was straining himself from biting at her as well.

"Dumb question," Johnny continued after him. "My way of mourning is through getting completely and utterly fucked up so I can't even remember my name."

Michael hummed in agreement. Something I was surprised at. I eyed him closely before shaking my head.

"This doesn't sound like is going to be safe," I muttered underneath my breath.