10.

"Are you mentally deficient?" Harry spat, his palm wrapped around my elbow as he dragged me up the grass hill, towards the party.

I had stumbled for the twelfth time in just under four minutes, and I think Harry was finally having enough of it. It wasn't my fault I couldn't see the ground, or anything really. My eyes felt like they were drooping, and with Harry's long strides, it was rather hard to keep up with him.

"Fuck off," I grumbled, doing my best to yank my arm from him. No such luck, given that he had a somewhat of a death grip around me. I was sure I was going to see the bruises in the morning. Though, that something to think about tomorrow. If I had anymore thoughts in my head, I think it might explode. My mind was still slightly clouded, cheeks tinted red at the words that Harry had whispered hauntingly in my ear.

Please do shouldn't of been the first words that popped in my head when he threatened to spank me, but I was going to blame it on the fact I wasn't in the right state of mind. Alcohol and weed weren't a good mix for me, and apparently made me think unthinkable things about someone as annoying as Harry fucking Styles.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said, rolling his eyes. We were only mere metres away from entering the venue again when he came to a stop, turning to face me. I wasn't sure what I looked like, but judging by Harry's scrunched up facial expression, I wasn't looking so good. He covered me from being seen by the people who came out for fresh air, his overly large and rather obnoxious build hiding me from any watchful eyes. High and slightly drunk Anna tended to forget about the reputation she had to hold around people. She wasn't well liked by the family. I wasn't surprised by brothers had thrown me into the arms of Harry to take care of me.

Without warning, Harry's fingers suddenly found their way under my chin. He tilted my head up roughly, his eyes scanning over my face. I glared at him, though didn't pull away as he studied my face. His eyebrows creased and his lips flattered into what looked like a unpleased frown. I was too focused on the scar that ran along his chin to care about how close we were and the fact he was touching me. It was too interning, and I found myself memorised by the small imperfection. It was too faded to be something recent, though the scar was an odd shape. Like a lightening bolt.

"You're better off going home," he murmured, drawing my attention away from his skin. "Your eyes are still red and you look like shit. Your makeup is everywhere."

I wasn't about to complain or snap at him for the insult, but something inside me relaxed at the thought of going home. I gave him a smile, despite how insufferable he was making me feel. "Whatever you say," I said in agreement, shrugging.

I found myself moving to lean against the brick wall as Harry pulled out his phone. He didn't comment on how easily I agreed, though he eyed me with suspicion as the phone rang.

"Trent," he murmured into the phone. He glanced around the grounds, his eyes sweeping over the passing people and the open land. When he was satisfied, he turned his gaze back to me.

"Yeah, I think it's best if she goes home. She's not-," his eyes moved from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet, an unimpressed frown on his lips, "-presentable."

I gave him the finger, which he only scoffed at, and then away as he listened to my brother on the other end of the phone. Trent spoke quietly, so quiet that I couldn't hear a word that was being said, even when I subtly moved closer. A part of me selfishly hoped that I would be able to go home. I knew I had only been here for no longer than two hours, though the heaviness to play a role I wasn't meant for was weighing on my shoulders, threatening to take me under.

This wasn't the place I wanted to be on my birthday, especially since Casper was probably half way home by now. I watched Harry's face morph between annoyance and concentration as he listened to my brothers orders.