End (of Season 1)

(art by sori takeru from tumblr)

Dilan: okay, I think, you had enough time to choose. You decided to save him. It was your choice and we'll see, what happens...

Y/N P.O.V

I can see Tyler crying on the ground, around him, the people he hated the most.

A little bar popped up befor me:      

As I thought about it, the best would be to spare him

As I thought about it, the best would be to spare him. I still needed my body and his soul to breake the barrier, but I can't kill my brother.... Twice. After I made him good...

*You spared him*You've earned 0 EXP and 739 gold

*You spared him
*You've earned 0 EXP and 739 gold

I slowly walk to him, and hugged him:
(Y/N): ,,I'm sorry you had to go through this. But everything is okay."

Tyler hugged back and still gave me a sad look:

Tyler: ,,Thanks brother, but I killed way to many innocent monsters to let that be unpunished."

I asked myself, what is he going to do now. But befor I could find that out, Tyler got up and walked to the throne room. Wait, he's going to the barrier. What is he trying to do? He opened a canister and threw his black soul in it.

(Y/N): ,,Tyler?! What are you doing?!?

Tyler: ,,Asgore build this for the souls he needed to break the barrier. In this canister, time doesn't exist. If I throw my Soul in it, you only have to reset and then... Then you can finally go to the surface."

He smiled at me. It even came a tear from his eyes.

(Y/N): ,,But when we break the barrier with your soul, we never see each other!!"

Even I started to get tears in my eyes now. I don't want him to go!

Tyler: ,,Sometimes, saves requires sacrifices. Now please, use your soul to get to the save file Frisk made after rescuing Gaster."

I opened my menu and see a new file called "Checkpoint select". As I clicked on that file, I saw MANY Many Saves she did. I bet, some are from genocides. After I found the checkpoint, I took one last look at Tyler, who still was tearing up a little: