Y/N went insane

Dilan: ,,This, is my chapter I promised. Hope you enjoy."

No one's P.O.V

It has been 1 week after Y/N rescued Gaster from the void. After Sans and Papyrus saw him, they were shocked. They asked many questions and they were all answered. Everyone is talking with him and asking, how he's been. Frisk and Y/N even telled Toriel and Asgore, that they're a couple and they were alright with it. But Somethings not right. Y/N is always outside. He often is at the bridge and at the judgement hall. When Frisk is asking him, what the matter is, he just smiles and says, it's nothing, but Frisk doesn't believes that. After two days, Y/N got very ill. Frisk and even Chara are scared, what could happen next. They don't want to let anyone die like that again.

Present day

Y/N P.O.V

I'm lying on the bed. Frisk came in and gave me a plate of soupe. She's really carrying for me.

Frisk: ,,Do you feel better?" She said, putting the plate of soup on the beside table.

(Y/N): ,,I'm doing better. Thanks for asking."

Frisk: ,,I hope, you're going to be alright. If you need anything, just call me.

(Y/N): ,,Okay, thanks Frisk"

She left the room and you're all alone. Well, not really. You still have Void.

Void: ,,I wonder, why they're so carefully. I mean, it's not like you have cancer, right?"

(Y/N): ,,Yeah, you're right. It's really strange."

It was silent for a short moment. It was really awkward.

(Y/N): ,,I'm just trying to sleep now. Maybe tomorrow i will feel better."

Void: ,,Okay, have a nice sleep."

(Y/N): ,,You too."

You fell asleep really quick. When you woke up, you found yourself in a dark room, chained at the wall.

(Y/N): ,,Where am i? And why is it so dark?"

???: ,,Hello..." a deep voice called out.
,,Do you remember me?"

(Y/N): ,,Who is this?"

???: ,,don't tell me, you forgot me?"
A lamp lighted up and the person walked further.

(Y/N): ,,TYLER!!"

Tyler: ,,Yes, it is i, Tyler. Your lost brother. I got killed from you less than 3 weeks. Absorbing my soul was a big mistake.

(Y/N): ,,What do you want?"

Tyler: ,,C'mon, guess."

(Y/N): ,,Chocolat cake?"

Tyler: ,,.............Okay, maybe. But that wasn't the point. I think, we both know, what i want."

(Y/N): ,,You can't have your revenge! I absorbed your soul. You are a part of me!"

Tyler: ,,then think again, how could i get my revenge?"

You thought for a moment. When you found out, you looked at him with shock.

Tyler: ,,You are helping me, getting my revenge."

After he said that, he disappeared and left you alone at the wall.

Frisk P.O.V

Frisk: It has been 2 hours and i didn't hear anything from him. Maybe i should go check if he's alright.