The Black Person

(DAMN! THAT PICTURE IS HOT BOIS!)
Dilan: ,,Well hello there! I just got 4 days School break and now i have enough time, to write at least 2 Storys. I hope, you're enjoying this one!

Y/N P.O.V

(Y/N): ,,But how is Sans going to free us?"

Frisk: ,,He has his tricks."

Frisk took her cell phone out and texted Sans, to pick them up. Meanwhile were you exploring the place.

Timeskip about 10 min

Nothing interesting happened at the time. You just were talking with Frisk about some Stuff like, what's you're favorite Food or what you wanna be, when you're big. Suddenly, Sans was standing behind you two.

Sans: ,,Heya Kiddos! How're ya doing?"

(Y/N): ,,Where are you coming from, Sans?"

Sans: ,,I've got my tricks."

Frisk: ,,that's what i said."

(Y/N): ,,Are we just gonna stand here or will you bring us home?"

Sans looked at Frisk and she nod. It's like they would be telepatexting.

Sans: ,,ok, here we go! Take my hand."

(Y/N): ,,Okay?"

Frisk: ,,Close your eyes."

(Y/N): ,,Why?"

Frisk: ,,Just do it already!"

You quickly closed your eyes and heared a loud Sound coming. You opend your eyes and saw Toriel's house.

(Y/N): ,,Wait man, what the-"

Chara: ,,DON'T YOU DARE FINISHING THIS SENTENCE!"

You decided to shut up.

Toriel: ,,Sans, Frisk, Y/N make yourself ready!"

Frisk, (Y/N): ,,Why?"

Asriel: ,,Because we're going in a restaurant!"

Frisk: ,,YAY!"

You didn't make any reactions. You just walked in your and Frisk's Room to change.

TiMeSkIp

Everyone was ready to go. But you feel like you're forgetting something.

Asgore: ,,Lets get going! We don't want to let Undyne, Alphys, Papyrus and Mettaton wait!"

You walked beside Frisk and Whispered to her.

(Y/N): ,,Who's Mettaton?"

Frisk: ,,You will see."

You walked a little bit until you felt something on your Shoulder. You turned around and saw your black "Friend".

(Y/N): ,,uhh, guys? Could you excuse me for a moment?"

Chara: ,,NO!"

Toriel: ,,Sure, my child!"

You walked behind a house where you could talk to him.

(Y/N): ,,Could you get him?"

???: ,,No, i'm sorry."

(Y/N): ,,We'll get him, i promise!"

He flew in you and you felt your powers coming back. You walked back to the other's.

(Y/N): ,,I'm sorry, i just needed one second."

They weren't even asking, what you were doing. Hopefully, they didn't come to me and saw him.

Tomeskip (who's Tome?)