The Lab of Mr. G

Dilan: "So basically I removed the lemon out of this story. Reasons are because I̸ ̸c̵a̶n̶'̷t̵ ̸g̷e̸t̶ ̷t̶h̶e̷ ̸v̶o̷i̶c̵e̴s̸ ̴o̶u̴t̵ ̵o̶f̸ ̴m̶y̶ ̵h̷e̵a̷d̸.̸ ̷. Also how did so many people not died out of my bad grammar? Like it could've even killed Godzilla with that!

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up in the morning at around 6:39. I looked around the room as I noticed Frisk wasn't around.

(Y/N): "FRISK?! WHERE ARE YOU??"

I stood up from the bed and went to the kitchen, but nobody was there. Then I searched in the garden and even to Asgore's and Toriel's room, but no trace from anybody. Suddenly, I heared Frisk's voice in her room, humming an unfamiliar song. I ran back to the bedroom and saw her standing in the room with a towel.

Frisk: "Hey Y/N. Where were you?"

(Y/N): "Me? I was looking for you. Where were you"

Frisk: "I just took a shower because we're going to Alphys soon. All the others already left which leaves both of us left."

(Y/N): "Really? Why's that?"

Frisk: "She said she found out about a possibility to break the barrier."

(Y/N): "Okay then, I have to take a shower as well. Do you have another towel for me?"

Frisk: "There's one hanging at the bathroom door, you may use that one."

With that, I grabbed myself some clothes: a Green shirt, blue jeans and some underwear as well. I closed the bedroom door and walked to the bathroom.

(Y/N): "Well then. Let's start!"

Timeskip after around 10 min

I was done faster than expected. I put on my clothes and left to go to my bedroom to grab a jacket, because snowdin.

I knocked at the bedroom door. I got no response so I opened the door and walked a few steps inside.

(Y/N): "Frisk? Where are you now?"

Frisk: "D-don't come inside! I'm hiding behind the door, I-i'm not finished! W-what do you need?"

(Y/N): "Oh sh- I-I'm sorry, I just wanted to grab my jacket really quick."

Frisk: "P-please go outside, I'll bring it to you."

She said that in an embarrassing voice, I guess that makes sense since she's a little ashamed to be seen with so much free skin. I left the room and she shut the door. After a moment, the door opened slightly and her arm with my jacket in her hands look out. I grab my jacket and she closed the door before I was even able to get a glimpse at her. Eyy, it's my puberty, don't judge me!

(Y/N): "I'll just wait at the dining table for you, okay?"

There was still no response as if the door was soundproof. I just walked to the living room and sat on a chair, looking around myself and just trying to waste time. After approximately 5 minutes Frisk left the bedroom and walked to me. She had her typical blue shirt with pink strips on.

(Y/N): "Are you ready Frisk?"

Frisk: ,,Heck yeah I'm ready!"

Frisk and I left the ruins together. Frisk got closer and pulled herself to my arm. I started to blush a deep red but snapped out of it when you met sans.

Sans: ,,Heya Kiddos! Where were ya?

(Y/N): ,,uhhhh..."

Frisk: ,,we were at home and made ourself ready for the meeting with everyone."