the Meeting

"Dilan": Befor this chapter Starts i wantet to say i'm sorry. I checked the other chapter and it was full with mistakes. I will try to make it better. Now let's start.

Y/N P.O.V

(Y/N): *I'm... seeing a bright light. A-am i ... dead? I-i'm gonna see my mother and father and-*

Then you woke up on a bed of flowers.

(Y/N): WHAT?! NO!! No No No No No No No No No! I was going to see them again! I don't want to let this go on!

You looked arround until you noticed someone standing in the shadows.

(Y/N): H-hello? Who are you?

No response

(Y/N): please! Answer me!

The Person didn't move an inch.

(Y/N): ugh, ok fine, if you don't answer me, then you don't have to.

Then you saw the Person holding a stone.

(Y/N): uhm, what are you going to do with that st-.

You saw the Person aiming and befor you noticed, that the Person is going to throw the stone at you, was it to late. It Hit you on the head and you blacked out.

???: Ugh, sorry but i can't afford an other Person here. It would make things probably worse.

???2: Hey, where are you?

???: I'm coming! Stay at the place and don't come here!

???2: Why shouldn't i co-. OMG! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THAT KID!?

???: N-nothing.

???2: And why does he have a Big Blue spot on his face?! The stone is barrely touching the Wall and if he Fell on the ground, then everywhere would be blood!!

???: ok, i threw the stone at him.

???2: And why!!

???: because he probably will make us some problems, i'm sorry.

???2: I forgive you, but only if he's still alive.

???: Ok

???2: And Help me carrying him to our house. You take the shoulder's and i take the feet's.

???: And why?

???2:because we can't let him be here! It's to dangerous!!

That was all i could hear befor i completly blacked out.

You blacked out for 24 hours. When you were blacking out, you saw some strange things: three goats.... two humans............ a Hallway with a Skeleton at the end........... Fire............ And........ Your Family.

Those things repeat all the time till you woke up.

(Y/N): Ouch! My head hurts. W-where am I?

You looked around and saw some people standing around you, but they weren't humans. Or not everyone. There were three goats, a fish, a... dinosaur? Two skeletons and a human. But you remembered two humans.

???3: My child, are you ok?

(Y/N): My child? Who are you all?

???4: in an other ton, punk!

(Y/N): i'm sorry.

???3: No need to apologize.

Toriel: My name is Toriel. I'm the caretaker of the ruins. This dinosaur is Alphys our scientist.