The beginning

First of all, your character: You're a 13 year old Boy who lives with his family. There is you, your mother and father. You love your Family and they love you too. You're in the 7th grade. You don't have friends but bullies. Your Ratings are very good. Now you know your character so let's start.

Y/N's P.O.V

I'm waking up on a Monday at 6:00 am. I turned off my alarm with a yawn and stretched myself.

(Y/N): "welp, it looks like I'm home alone for today... again."

I stood up and prepared some cereal and milk. After Breakfast I went to the bathroom and took a shower. After that you I brushed my teeth. Once I finished, I walked back to my room and put some clothes on. I took a Black pullover, Black Jeans and my (F/C) scarf.

(Y/N): "ok, now where are the house keys?"

I looked around for a until I  noticed the key on a piece of paper.

(Y/N): "oh, there it is! Wait, what's that letter?"

I picked up the letter and read it:

Dear son
We're very sorry but we have to go to Work earlier and we won't be back until 4 pm. I hope, you don't mind.
p.s we left you your Favorite food in the fridge for lunch.
Have a nice day at school!

Lot's of Love
love Mom and Dad

(Y/N): "At 4 pm? They're home earlier than me."

I took a glimpse on the clock and saw it was 6:45 am.

(Y/N): "OMG! THE BUS IS COMING IN 5 MIN! I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!"

I quickly took the keys and ran out the door.

Timeskip until the 15min break

I got my Mp3 player and my Headphones out of my pocket to listen to some music when I heared someone screaming.

(Y/N): "who the F is this?"

I ran to the opposite side of the school building, where the scream came from and saw how some bullies were punching a kid. I quickly ran at them. The moment I arrived I punched in one of the bullies face. his nose started to bleed.

Bully 1: "A F@#$! HOW DARE YOU PUNCH ME IN THE FACE!!"

Bully 2: "Looks like someone wants to be beaten up."

I turned at the Kid who was lying on the ground bleeding (not the bully).

(Y/N): "RUN AWAY!! I got this!"

The Kid ran away as fast as he could, leaving me alone with the three bullies.

Bully 3: "You're already dead!"

I looked Back at where the kid ran away, then back to the bullies.

(Y/N): "I don't think so."

Bully 1 was running at me to land a punch but I dodged and punched his nose again.

Bully 1: "OUCH!! STOP THAT YOU LITTLE BRAT!!"

the bullies 2 and 3 were running at me as well but before they hit me, I was able to punch them, making them Fall. All three bullies had bloody noses.

Bully 3: "YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THIS!!"

Then they ran away.

(Y/N): "Idiots."

I looked over at the clock on the school building and saw, the break is already over.

(Y/N): "SHIT! I'M GOING TO BE LATE AGAIN!!"