How you escaped the chained wall

Dilan: ,,I don't know what to put here ;-;"

No P.O.V

Sans: ,,W-what? How did you-"

Tyler: ,,I have regeneration powers =)"

Sans, Gaster and Frisk looked at the new Tyler. He was all black and had red shining eyes. He was like a shadow but the shadow had the form from Y/N.

Frisk: ,,B-but why didn't you use them in our battle?!

Tyler: ,,You see, Y/N was in my way, but you helped me. I offer you a huge thanks. After I killed you =)"

Flashback

Y/N P.O.V

I still was chained at the wall. I could've see everything what Tyler did and I had a lot of pain inside me, knowing it was all my fault. But, I still won't give up. I'm DETERMINED to stop Tyler.

You just freed your legs.

(Y/N): ,,I AM DETERMINED TO SAVE MY FRIENDS AND STOP TYLER!!"

I never was as determined as now. My DETERMINATION gave me the power to free myself from the handcuffs from the wall. Tyler, somehow, appeared in front of me.

Tyler: ,,lookes like I have to make two fights. But that won't stop me. YOU'RE UNDERRATING ME!!"

The black room went red. A giant stone head was at the wall that looked like Tyler's face, fire was everywhere and Tyler in front of you. Somehow, the temperature didn't change.

(Y/N): ,,You may be strong, but I still am DETERMINED!"

No P.O.V

Tyler  Lv. 28  201/201 Hp 

              Vs

Y/N  Lv. 8  48/48 Hp

The fight started and Tyler just runed to you for a big stab. You luckily dodged out of the way, nearly tripping down a cliff. It looked like you both were standing on a giant platform over a fire. This just remembers you to a game called smash bros (No placement)

Tyler started to summon a giant gun that shoots like gaster blaster. You run in circles around the blaster until he got a little tired. Then, you kicked him in his knee.

-2 Hp

It looks like the fire is getting above. Like lava or something.

Tyler: ,,Why don't you just give up and DIE?!"

(Y/N): ,,As long as I have hope, I CAN FIGHT!!"

He lookes angry. Looks like making him angry will make him stronger on attacks but weaker on defense and dodging. Don't let yourself get hit.

You get yourself some distance from him, causing a gun behind you but you already expect that. You dodged it and the shot got straight to him. He hit himself.

-22 Damage

He knew, he shouldn't try to play with you and should get some serious tricks.

He pulled out a gun and aimed at you. He shot but you dodged again.

(Y/N): ,,Is that everything you got?"

You suddenly felt a pain in your back. The shot bounced on the wall back to you. Well, this is karma.

-21 Damage

You checked your Hp and it said 27/48 Hp. You had some heal items with yourself so you used the legendary hero.

•You ate the legendary hero.
•Hp full restored and attack increased by 4

You looked back to Tyler but you couldn't see him.