The Fight

Dilan: ,,I really hope, you're enjoying my storys. I put so much work in it and i have fun in it too. But anyways, lets start the chapter. LET'S-A-GO!!

Frisk P.O.V

Frisk: Wait, Y/N killed people? H-he is a murderer too?!

I can see their options and what they are choosing. I hope, Y/N doesn't want to kill his own brother.

Y/N P.O.V

Y/N LV. 8 48/48 HP

•Fight  💚Act  •Item  •Mercy

💚check  •Insult  •befriend  •pray

Tyler:     Attack: 54   defense: 185
Your lost brother. He wants to see you DEAD.

Tyler: ,,A checker. I see, but that won't help you survive!"

He ran at me and tried to stab me. I dodged. He summoned knifes in a circle. They went nearer untill they hit each one. New ones came and they went  faster. You got hit by 2 of them.

Y/N  Lv. 8  32/48 HP

What should i do?

•Fight  💚Act  •Item  •Mercy

•check  •Insult  💚befriend  •pray

You tell him, you don't want to fight.

Tyler: ,,you think, i'm gonna show mercy? Never!! This is my revenge!!"

He summoned such things like guns. He shot at me. Luckily i dodged.

Y/N  Lv. 8  32/48 HP

•Fight  💚Act  •Item  •Mercy

•check  •Insult  💚befriend  •pray

You tell him, you don't want to hurt him. You care about him.

Tyler: ,,when did anyone cared about me?! i always was the one, who was worthless!!"

Looks like "act" doesn't help.

He summoned guns that lasted longer. They were around you and let you have enough room for you to move. Suddenly, blue and orange guns were summoned. There was no way to dodge them. The first one was blue. You were scared and couldn't move. The shot hit you but didn't hurt.

(Y/N): ,,huh? How didn't that hit me?"

A orange one came and shot. You didn't move again, but this time, it connected.

(Y/N): ,,Ouch! How did that hit?"

You heared Frisk calling you from far away.

Frisk: ,,BLUE ONES DOESN'T HURT YOU, IF YOU DON'T MOVE!! ORANGE ONE ARE THE COMPLETELY OPPOSITE!!"

you kept that in mind.

Y/N  Lv. 8  5/48

•Fight  •Act  💚Item  •Mercy

💚Hot dog  •Hot cat..?  •Hot dog  •Hot cat..?

You ate the hot dog. HP maxed out.

Tyler: ,,i've got a little surprise for you. So please, survive until the next attack.

He summoned Guns that shoot longer than the originals. Left, Right, over and under you. They even moved so you had to move WITH them. No hit

Y/N  Lv. 8  48/48 HP

💚Fight  •Act  •Item  •Mercy

💚Tyler

You attacked tyler...