You're a what?

This will be a Legolas love story...

This first part is really long sorry if at any time it gets boring. It will get better I promise:) And the only reason that this story is rated PG-13 because of the talk of weapons and killing fighting ect. Things like that.

Name: Belle Isendor

Parents: Both dead

Age: 14

Appearrence: Long brown wavy/straight hair, bluish greenish eyes, small round child looking face, 5'4, fair skinned, very skinny (but not gross looking)

Eyes: greenish bluish

Race: Elf/Vampire/Mortal/Foreshadower

Hi! I'm Belle, and I'm the only living vampire/elf/mortal/foreshadower. My mother was an elf and a foreshadowed...meaning she could see people's fate. My father was a vampire and a mortal. I live alone in the woods just outside the elven castle. My parents died and put a spell on this forrest so I could never leave it unless I was needed. That's all for now! Toodaloo!

-------------------------------------

It was about time that the fellowship came by. Just when they were almost under me I jumped from my tree and looked up at them.

"What buissiness do four hobbits,two men, a dwarf, and an elf have in my forrest? I questioned.

The elf stepped up "what buissiness do you have in this forrest?"

"As I just said MY forrest." I sent back.

"What are you?" The elf asked."

"I am a mix of an elf and a mortal." I replied.

I pulled back my hair so they could see what I was. They all stepped back away from me. I had no idea why they were so afraid of me.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way." "But first, where are you headed to?"

"M-mmmordor" the hobbit with the ring I sensed.

"Mordor? Hah! You won't even make it five steps behind me." I taunted once again.

Apearently the elf thought he was "all that and a bag of chips" so he shot an arrow right at my heart.

"Hah! HAHAHAHAHA! I guess we,ll do this the hard way then." I ripped the arrow out of my chest and threw ut up in the air. It came back down right in front of his feet.

"H-how did you not just die?!" Elfie shouted at me.

"You have your secrets, I have mine."

The dwarf threw his sword at me so I did a perfect back handspring and kicked the sword out of the way. The men both charged at me while I did an aerial and kicked them both in the head sending them flying to the ground. I looked around and saw that judging by their faces they were all terrified of me, part of it was the fact that when I faught, my eyes turned red. All of a sudden there was a blinding light behind the group. It was the white wizard. He approached me, said a spell and I was thrown back with immense power. I blinked my eyes and looked around. I jumped up and stared at them like a deer caught in headlights.

"The terrible saurmen was poisening the young child's mind." Said The white wizard.

"Doesn't that mean he wants her on his side?" The elf asked

"I don't see who wouldn't." One of the men replied.

"Well, yes I see she is a perfect mix of elf and human, but I thought there were none more mixes like that." The elf said once again. Man he talks a lot.