How to remember..

"Uhm, not to me rude but...Who are you people?" I asked who were they?

"Gandalf!" The very handsome blonde elf shouted. Who was Gandalf? An old wizard came running, I knew he was a wizard because I could smell him. Wait why could I smell him?

"Because you're a vampire" The elf answered. Oops! I had said that outloud.

"You don't remember anything, Belle?" Belle! That was my name! I remembered my name!

"Yeah, yeah no need to celebrate, too loud, I'm trying to sleep." said a dwarf. I said that outloud too. I need to stop doing that. Wait, now that I looked at the blonde elf's face I started to recognize his face, but very slowly.

"Are you Legolas Greenleaf, Prince of Mirkwood?" I asked not knowing what I was saying.

"Sorry, that's probably wrong.." I said back to him.

"No, that's right! I am Legolas Greenleaf Prince of Mirkwood!" He said happily.

I just smiled happily. I looked around and started to remember everyone. I started saying everyone's names and where they were from.

Legolas P.O.V (Yep I went there:P)

I looked around a noticed Gandalf smiling at Belle and I. I imidiatly knew he had done somethingto her memory just to make me see her face light up when she saw me. Belle took a short nap, and when she woke up it was like nothing ever happened, and she didn't even remember her not remembering. I decided to take a short walk into the woods to get my mind of a few things. I heard footsteps behind me so I jumped around and swung my sword at whoever or whatever it was. It turned out to just be Belle.

"Whoa! Calm down with that!" She said laughing.

"Sorry, I didn't know it was you." I replied back to her smiling my famous smile that I knew she loved.

"There's my smile!" she said pinching my cheeks lightly, and bringing her face very close to mine. So close that I could smell her breath, it smelled like mint and cinnamon. She pressed her lips lightly to mine still pinching my cheeks.

It's short but my dad brought chinese food, so a new chapter will be up in a little...please comment and vote! It would make me very happy! :P byee chickas and dudes and unicorns!