The Attack

It was an army of Uruk hai. I walked to the front of the group with Elena and we took out fighting positions. One of the beasts in the front growled and ran straight for us. I took two steps catching him before he got close and snapped his neck. The rest of the pack angrily ran toward us. I pushed the hobbits into the back of the group in a little cave where they wouldn't be found. I climbed a tree and dived off of it into the sea of monsters, killing ten or twenty. I then ran through them and snapped the necks of at least fifty. We kept fighting until there was about ten left. Without me there I don't know what would have happened to the group, because I was doing most of the work.

Legolas' P.O.V.

Belle was standing of to the side of the group....I really don't know what she was doing. One of the monsters took an arrow and dipped it into a sort of substance. Elena apparently knew what it was because she screamed for Belle to move.

Belle's P.O.V.

I heard Elena scream for me to move and I turned around to try to see what she meant. Instead of Elena, I was greeted with a sharp pain in my back. It was an arrow. It went through to my stomach, I grabbed the tip of the arrow to pull it out but when I grabbed it, it burned my hand. I felt my stomach burning and it was getting worse and worse by the second. I screamed and dropped down on the ground. Everything was moving in slow motion and my eyelids were fighting to stay open. The monsters began to attack the rest of the group, they picked up the hobbits and I stood up as best I could. I was going to pass out, but I needed to get to the hobbits. I ran to them and pushed away the monsters. Pippin and Merry grabbed around my waist and another arrow was shot at my body once more. I screamed out and staggered forward. Pip and Mer tried to hold me up, but it was no use. I let out a cry of pain and tears spilled from my eyes. Aragorn ran over to me and took the hobbits into safety.

"Aragorn, go. They need you more than I do." I said out of breath as I fell to the ground. Aragorn ran away and another arrow skewered into my body. My back arched off the ground as the pain was unbearable. The Uruk hai took the rest of the fellowship and I watched, unable to do anything to stop them. I screamed and got off the ground, beginning to run after them. I grabbed the shoulder of the one that was holding Gandalf. And yet again another arrow nestled itself into my skin. I fell to the ground in defeat as I watched my friends being taken away, kicking and screaming. And the worst part? There was absolutely nothing I could do but wait three days for this venom to wear off.

------------------------------------------------

_______________________\____ Yooo! Sorry it was kinda short. Loll. They'll be longer once I get my laptop back....or I could just use my dad's. heyy! There's an idea. I think I'll do that :P 😘 LoveYou guys! ❤❤