Reunited once again

"Idiot..." Remembering that was the word Legolas said to repeat if I heard him.

"Gandalf, Belle!" Pippen and Merry shouted in unision

I looked around for Leggie as Gandalf talked to the hobbits. I saw him on the ground crying. I knelt down next to him and kissed his cheek ever so lightly. Still crying he looked into my now bright green eyes.

"You look different." he said

"Is that bad?" I asked hoping it was not.

"No, I just miss your old eyes." he said sadly.

"Well let's change that." I said back. I closed my eyes and thought of my old eyes. When I opened my eyes, they were the color that they once were. Legolas put his hands on my face and kissed my forehead. It was such a small action but I felt all the love that was packed into that one tiny kiss on my forehead. He then picked up my wrist and kissed the marking that lay there. We looked back into eachother's eyes and I saw that he was still sad. I said a tiny spell and wind wooshed around us. The wind turned into wolves, because I knew he loved those. Wind still blowing me picked my up, spun me around a few times, and kissed me lightly on the nose. I giggled and he put me down. I sent the wind away, but the sad look in his eyes remained.

"Why so sad?" "Are you not happy that I am back?" I asked worriedly

"No, no, No, no! It's just..." he stopped and let a few more tears slip from the corners of his eyes. I reached my hand up and gently wiped the tears away, and kissed his eye lids, not wanting him to cry anymore. For I hated it when he cried, which only happened rarely.

"It's just what?" I asked sweetly. Unaware that everyone's attention was now on us.

"Why did you throw yourself in front on me when you thought you were going to die?" I imideatly felt tears pouring out of my eyes. He wiped the tears away with his thumbs.

"I did not want you to die, therefor I gave up my life for yours, not knowing that I would come back." "I would have watched over you from where I was, and made sure you would not die. Because I could not live if I knew that I could have prevented your death from occuring." I confessed.

"That's love." stated Aragorn. I looked over at him blushing. For I did not know that they were watching us.

"Yes, it is love. And I love you, Belle." Legolas said bringing my face back to look at him.

"Acour amin mela lle ten'oio, Legolas" (And I love you forever, Legolas) As if he couldn't take it anymore he smashed his lips against mine softly. I smiled. Everyone began to clap, and we pulled away slowly.

"So, you did hear me when I sent my thought to you?" Legolas asked as the clapping dyed down.

"Yes, I did." "Oh, and for the record you are not and idiot. I am for changing fate."

"But, you changed my fate and your fate AND Gandalf's fate." Leggie said back.

"That is not exactly a good thing, I was never supposed to change your fate, let alone mine or Gandalf's. You may all be in danger because of me."

"I do not care, as long as you are by my side, and tell me when you can see my fate again and you do not try to kill yourself AGAIN. Okay?" He asked.

"Okie dokie!" I replied happily that I had him back. He pulled me in for a hug and kept mumbling "Amin mela lle" quietly in my ear. (I love you) and stroking my hair, his fingertips running along my neck ocasionally. I never wated him to let me go. I wished I could stay like this forever.

Itsrobinheree....I cried while writing this :( but it's happy! They're back together! Yay!