Goodbye, my love..

I was woken up to someone shaking me gently. I opened my eyes slowly to a beautiful blonde elf. Then I realized it was Leggie. I pulled on the front of his forrest green cloak until his lips were on mine.

"Well good morning to you too!" Legolas said appearently talking about the kiss.

"Good morning!" I replied cheerfully. "Where are we goin'?" I asked.

"We're headed up through the mountains today. Let's just hope we don't have to go through the mines, that place gives me the creeps." Leggie said while shivering at the metion of the mines.

"I've missed my Leggie!" I said whining slightly.

"What do you mean? I'm right here!" He replied laughing.

"Let's get going!" I said happily. I threw out the fire, which was mostly out because of the snow we had recieved last night. Threw my forrest green cloak, re-braided my hair into a sidebraid that went down right below my yahoos(I'm pretty sure the girls reading this will know what I mean), brushed my teeth, and slung my pack onto my back, and started after Legolas. Once I reached him I grabbed his hand, interlocking our fingers. I started to swing our arms back and forth while singing..."We're off the see the wizard the wonderful wizard of oz" I was slightly surprised when Leggie started to skip and sing along with me. I then could hear Gandalf contacting me from his brain to mine.."He must really love you, he would never skip and certainly not sing" I turned around to see Gandalf smiling at me. I smiled back and continued to skip until Legolas came to an abrupt stop, pulling me to the side of the mountain. I screamed for everyone to get back against the mountain. As I finished saying that snow began to pour down over everyone's heads. I knew the dark wizard was on top of the mountain chanting spells so the snow would keep pouring down. I sped up to the top of the mountain as Legolas tried to grab my arms to pull me back. I threw a snowball at Saruman. He turned around, saw me, and poofed himself away. I wonder what that was about. I raced back down the mountain to where the rest of the fellowship was. They were not there. I then saw a foreshadowing....I saw the fellowship at the cave then the next thing I saw made me fall to my knees. I saw Legolas falling down with the beast in the cave. I knew exactly what I was going to do. I know I was never supposed to fool with the future but I couldn't let Legolas die. I had a plan. I sprinted to the cave to see Frodo being swung around by the sea monster. I jumped into the beast's head and poked it's eyes in. I grabbed Frodo and ran to the entrance, but not before a giant tentacle wrapped around my ankle. I was then pulled under the water, but before I got to the waters edge I threw Frodo at Sam, Pippen, and Merry to have them catch him. I ripped the tentacle off from the body that was holding me. I jumped out of the water, my braid now not so much a braid,so I slung it up into a ponytail on the top of my head. I ran into Leggie's outstretched arms, and took in hist smell. Once we got to the tomb Gimli began to scream, I ran over to him and held his mouth shut, we could not risk being heard. But it was too late because just as I finished telling everyone to shush, Pippen ran over to the well and knocked the skeleton down, along with a chain that was atached to the skeleton. He flinched everytime it made a noise. Gandalf walked over to him.

"Next time throw yourslef down instead, fool of a took!" Gandalf yelled

"It wasn't his fault!" Merry yelled.

"Merry be quiet!" Frodo yelled. pfsh that helped a lot! Note the sarcasm.

"Frodo! Shush!" Sam whisper shouted. Sheesh thank you. Someone understands.

It was quiet for about 2 seconds before we heard an ogre horn.

"We're dead." I said quite loudly.

Gandalf approached me and said something to me quiet enough for just me to hear.

"You know of Legolas' fait."

"Yes." I said simply

"I thought you might, being a foreshadower and all."

"Mhm" I replied simply.

"Are you going to do anything about it?"

"No, you told me not to mess with other people's fait, so I will just have to grieve for him." I was lying. I knew that if he knew I was going to throw myself in front of Legolas when it  happened.

"Really?" he said quizing me.

"Yes." I said squeezing a few tears out to make it look like I was telling the truth.

"Oh.." he said walking away.

I just kept walking until the ogres broke in. We ran past them, Legolas shooting them down as he was running at the same time. Just then we came to the bridge. This is where I die, I thought quietly just in case I spoke outloud. Just then the bridge broke and we heard a rumbling noise. The monster. I walked up to Legolas, kissing him gently before shoving him out of the way as the beast's tail snapped back up from the dark grabbing my ankle instead of Leggie's.

"No!" "Belle!" Legolas along with everyone else yelled. I came to the edge of the bridge, I knew I couldn't hold on for much longer.

"I love you all." "I love you Legolas" I said all in one breath. They just stood there debating what to do.

"Auta lle idiaz!" "Go you fools" Then Gandalf ran up before I fell grabbed my hand and fell with me. All I saw was darkness and all I could hear was Legolas screaming for me.

Itsrobinheree...I lied. I didn't kill Legolas. I killed Belle and Gandalf...What's gonna happen next??