The Trip Continued

Belle P.O.V.

It was around midnight, three days since I almost lost my feelings forever. Legolas's arms were wrapped protectively around my waist. Everything was calm until I heard the bushes behind Frodo start to rustle. I gently shook Leggie awake, put a finger to my lips, and pointed to the bush. It was quiet and I could tell Legolas thought I was insane. Then it rustled even louder and a hand popped out of the bush. Quietly Legolas grabbed his bow, aimed and hit whatever was in the bush. It gave a cry of pain and fell from the protection of the plant. I couldn't see what it was, so I got up to get a closer look. Legolas grabbed my arm and whispered "Please be careful, I can't lose you again." his eyes looked like those of a puppy dog. "Did you forget who you are talking to? I'm a vampire, dear. I'll be alright." I said equally as quiet. "Well this vampire..." he said gesturing to me. "...keeps getting hurt. So just be careful. Okay?" "Pfft, careful is my middle name.." I said boasting. "I thought it was Francis.." he said with a smirk appearing on his face. "Oh shut up, Elfie.."  I got up and slowly and quietly walked over to the now dead...creature. I went to turn it over when it opened it's eyes. They were bright yellow and I knew it was Gollem. I gasped, he had followed us this far?! I took a step back and turned around. "I don't think it's dead..." I whisper shouted to Legolas. Just then it bit down on my leg hard. I wasn't phased by that very much...being a vampire and all, I had been hurt worse than that. I picked up the thing by behind it's neck. I turned to see Legolas right behind me, holding my arm, and hiding behind me. "Scared, Elfie?" I taunted. "N-no..." he stuttered. I dropped Gollum and turned around to lightly kiss his cheek. "Better?" I asked "Much!" he answered back. I threw Gollum into the woods knowing he would die because he had an arrow in his chest. Or what was left of his chest. Yuck.. Legolas and I went back under the tree and I layed down on his chest while he stroked my hair like I was a cat. "Meow.." I said quietly. He chuckled lightly and we both fell asleep.

Itsrobinheree I know that was short and just a filler but I had a major case of writers block. :( I'm adding a new character to the story. If you're interested in being metioned in my story send me a paragraph that says this

Name..first middle and last

Parents

Race

Age

Favorite color

Who they like in the fellowship...can be Legolas that can add drama (like as in have a crush on) It can be a boy or a girl.

Where they come from (can be made up)

And a short biography of the character.

If you want to be metioned in my story just fill out the questions and send it to either down below in the comments or in my inbox :)

Thanks!