Love? No. Not possible!

That night I had trouble sleeping for the first time in a while. I had a nightmare... Legolas died over and ober again and I couldn't move to go save him. I realized that I might actually love him. No! Belle what are you thinking? Everything that falls gets broken.

"Then why don't you just love?" I heard a familiar voice. By the smell it was Legolas.

"Leggie! You scared me!"

"Who are you talking about?" he asked ignoring my statement.

"What are you talking about?"

"I heard you say Everyhting that falls gets broken. WHat were you talking about?"

"Oh! That's just something my mother always used to tell me. She said Belle, never fall in love, because everyhting that falls gets broken."

That was the last thing she ever said to me. I was broken from my thoughts because I saw Leggie's mouth moving but nothing was coming out of it.

"What?"

"I said who were you talking about? WHo do you love?"

"Well whoever it is, is in this fellowship and sitting near me." I meant him but he looked around and saw Gandalf.

"Him?!?!" he asked I could tell by his voice he was kind of scared.

"Nope." I said simply.

"Then who do you love?" he asked getting impatient and I heard a hint of jelousy in his voice.

"I think if I tell you who I love they will hate me."

"Why?" he asked

"Will you hate me?" I asked giving him a hint

"What do you mea-...Me?" "Is it me?"

"Yes." I said looking at the ground and avoiding his hipnotizing eyes.

"There is no reason to be embarrassed." He said putting his finger under my chin raising my face to reach his eyes. We both started to lean forward until I stopped him.

"Does this mean you love me too? Or you just don't hate me?"

"amin mela lle, Belle..." he said in elvish

"I didn't learn that phrase yet, you told me you would teach me when the time was right." I stated, thinking he forgot that I ddin't know.

"It means...I love you, Belle." he said blushing deeply, and looking down.

"Putta, n'uma a'tune au' embadnaoi" I whispered in his ear (Do not be embarassed.?) (again I had to make up the elvish because I couldn't find a good translator so most of the words will be wrong if you search them, sorry)

He started into my eyes and started to lean forward, but then I sneezed.

"Acouri!" I apologized covering my mouth. He just laughed and took my hands away, starting to lean in again, but it was interupted by him coughing.

"Acouri..." I don't think it was right for us to kiss if we kept getting interupted like thi- I was pulled form my thoughts by Legolas' mouth pressed against mine. His hands were on my waist and mine around his neck. We pulled away slowly and just stared into eachothers' eyes. I wouldn't trade this moment in for anything in the world.

"Amin mella lle, Legolas." I said liking the feel of that phrase on my lips.

"Amin mella lle, Belle" I smiled the biggest smile I could manage.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! They finally kissed! Wait I knew that was going to happen. Muahh!