Is it true?

I felt bad that I hadn't published anything new in awhile so here you guys go! :P

When I awoke, the mountains were still. Which was very unlikely, especially at a time like this. I also sensed something I had not in a while. Another vampire? No it could not be, it would not be. I would not let them hurt my family. I stepped out of the tent I was sleeping in and noticed everyone was sitting in a circle by the fire, eating breakfast. "Belle, I'm sorry about the way I acted yesterda-" Kathryn began, and I felt bad but I had to cut her off. "Sorry, Kathryn, not now, I sense something." she looked down and walked away hurt. I felt really bad but noticed a cloaked figure standing near a couple trees in the clearing. "Hey! Who are you?" Aragorn shouted. Just then the figure vamp ran over to us. "Oh, a snack." she said looking hungrily at the fellowship. She hadn't noticed me yet, so I jumped in front of her. "Pfsht, yeah that's ging to happen." I said sarcastically. She turned her gaze from the fellowship to me. "No one interupts my snack, especially not another vampire. Why have you not killed them yet? How can you stand it? Being around blood ALL the time and not being able to have any of it. Where does your strength come from?" she asked. "Well, from jerks like you." I retorted and kicked her in the face. She cried out in pain and fell to the ground. "Run!" I yelled to the fellowship which consisted of Legolas, Aragorn, Gimli, Gandalf, Merry and Pippin. And I couldn't forget about Kathryn, who could. Still no news from Frodo, and Sam. They looked at me like deer caught in headlights. "Run!" I shouted louder. I then realized that my eyes were red, and they were hipnotized by them. I closed my eyes for 2 seconds and the vampire sunk her teeth into my wrist. I screamed and swung my fist, conecting it to her nose, a sensitive part of a vampire's body. Her head swung back and she did a back flip. She picked up a stick and swung it at my face. No not the face! I ducked and she dropped the stick. Just then I heard stomping feet from far away. Orks! Just great. Send them now. (sarcasm). I looked back at the vampire, she didn't look evil, just confused. "Are you good?" I asked her sweetly. "You mean as in hate Sauruman? Yes" She said back. "Me too. Care to help fight against Orks with us?" "Sure, haven't had a good fight in a while, except for now, you're not bad." "You either." "Oh, and sorry for biting you." she said before walking off. This may be the start of a beautiful friendship. I mentally chuckled. Then  I thought of Kathryn. Oh man, I was going to have to talk to her later. "Belle!" Legolas screamed. When I ran over that stupid vampire was admiring him, whil standing like two feet away from him. "Uhm, what are you doing?" I asked. "I'm admiring what's mine, I claim him!" she shouted pointing at Legolas. "Exuse me but, he's not your to claim." I stated. "Then who's is he? I will destroy them." she said, obviously trying to act scary by barring her fangs. "Good luck trying to destroy me then." I said pointing to my head. She just glared and took a step towards me. I also took a step towards her. She looked scared, even though I should be the one scared, she was at least 4 inches taller than I was. She glared one last time and stalked off. "Well then, I think it's someone's time of the month." I singsonged. 

The pounding of the footsteps in my ears increased and got louder. "Get ready!" "The orks are coming!" I screamed. The hobbits got in the back near Gandalf, while Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas,  and the vampire stepped forward. I looked around and saw a ledge in the cliff near the curve in the mountain where the sound was coming from. I jumped up on the ledge, and nodded to Legolas, giving him the sign to say I was ready. He nodded back and turned his head, eyes on the orks running towards us. As soon as they were in jump range, I sprung down and before you could say the word, word. I was killing orks left and right. Just as I began to get comfortable killing the creatures I felt imense pain in my heart. I staggered a couple times and wilted to the ground. I had been stabbed in the heart. At least it wasn't wood. I would just be paralized for a little while. My eyes were open and I saw everyone around me fighting as hard as they could. The orks just kept coming. It was then Legolas noticed I was no where to be seen. He looked around and noticed me on the ground. "Belle! Belle!" he started screaming. Kathryn took out the last ork, and everyone heard Legolas screaming. They ran to us and all screamed in terror. They had no idea that once the took the bar out, I would be fine.  waited until someone's eyes were looking into mine. Kathryn lookes into my eyes as tears fell down her face. I kept looking from her eyes to the bar. She finally got the message and yanked it out. Well, tried to. The vampire stopped her. It'll kill her. What!? What is she talking about, she just doesn't want me alive. I gave Kathryn the most pleading look ever. She looked away. The vampire rushed everyone up and got them moving again. Legolas stopped one last time to look at me, tears streaming out of his sad, blue eyes. He turned the corner and was out of my sight, and I didn't know when or if I was going to see him again.

Itsrobinhere...I was going to stop here and leave you hanging, but I wanted to know for myslef and didn't want to lose my idea, and I didn't think you could wait any longer, so yeahh :) you lucky little unicornss :P