Finding my "Family"

It was the moring of the third day. I blinked my eyes a coupe times before slowly stumbling to my feet. I had no clue where the fellowship was, and I had no idea how I was going to find them. I was just getting used to my strength so I knew I wasn't going to be able to run fast. I wasn't strong either. I had a plan, but it was risky. I had no other choice so I wolfed up. I was still myself because there was no full moon. I ran as fast as my four legs could carry me to Saruman's tower. I had no idea how I was supposed to get in. I looked around and turned back into myself. I slung my long red hair over my shoulder and began to think of a plan. I heard marching and hid behind a rock. It was Sauruman's army. I took out the guy in the back and ran in through the gates. I put his outfit on, but before I could put the helmet on, I was spotted. The two guards carried me up to Sauruman. All throughout the room the fellowship was chained to the walls. The guards had put my helmet on so nobody knew who I was.

"Who is it then?" Sauruman bellowed. I shivered, his voice scaring me.

"Wait! Chain the prisoner first..then take the helmet off." The guard nodded and chained my ankles and wrists to the stone wall. Sauruman then walked over and ripped my helmet off, my long red hair cascading down my back. There were many gasps heard all over the room. I chuckled lightly and turned back to my "father".

"I wouldn't be the one laughing if I were you, I captured you." Sauruman spat. I sneakily smiled and nodded.

"Alright.." was all I said. I looked at both of the guards and they left the room.

"Alright, no one say a word." they all nodded and I barred my fangs and ripped the chains from my body. I walked over to Pip, and Mer first. After ripping apart all the chains I tried to bring my fangs back in but when I opened my eyes they were still there. Confused, I shook my head an tried again.

"You really thought I was that stupid? To think that you woulnd't transform to save your friends. The only way you'll get rid of those fangs is when you die. You won't ever be able to control the cravings You'll be stuck like that forever." Sauruman laughed and stalked out of the room leaving us in silence. The fellowship looked at me and I sadly attempted to smile back.

Legolas approached the door and turned the knob before speaking defeatedly.

"It's locked." I was so angry at the moment I just wanted to kill Sauruman and every guard and soilder he had. I settled for running at the door before unsuccesfully crashing into the steel door. Not only was the door locked but it was made of steel and steel was the biggest vampire weakness. Elena came up to the door and tried to break the lock with no avail. I screamed, kicked the door and dropped down onto my knees. I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I looked up it was Aragorn. I smiled back at him when my nose filled with a sweet smelling scent I wondered what it was. Was is Aragorn's blood?. I opened my mouth and sped away to the farthest corner of the room. I covered my face ith my hands and saw Pippin and Merry trying to approach me.

"No! Stay back!" I hissed at them and by the looks on their faces, I scared them. But it was better than me attacking them. I backed away and looked at all the scared faces staring wide-eyed back a me.

"I'm sorry." I shook my head and slide down the wall onto my back. I covered my face and cried.