Breakdown

I wasn't sure how much time had passed but my feet were starting to cramp because of how I was perched on the couch.

A throw blanket covered me from the waist down and I downed the last bit of Bottega Gold. Four empty bottles were laying on the floor and my weed stash was now depleted. FUCK!

Anger was radiating off me in waves, I felt the need to break something but I refused to let those two cunts have any control over my life.

I staggered over to the entry table, picked up my phone and made my decision. I opened the gallery, edited the video and took a screenshot which showed both their faces.

I sent it to my siblings and his parents with  a note attached:

Dimitri and I are DONE! They've been fucking behind my back for the last 6 months. I wish them the best life has to offer✌

Less than 5 minutes later, my phone was blowing up with calls and messages from Maya , Damar and Dimitri's parents Sandra and Christopher . I declined all calls, ignored the messages asking if I was okay and then started my mission.

I called Mom and Dad on video call, they picked up after the second ring. The moment they saw my face and asked what was wrong, the dam broke. I sobbed uncontrollably as I recounted what happened and what I did.

"Oh my God Kay!!!! I'm so sorry baby, you don't deserve this." Mom was clutching her chest as she spoke, tears flowing down her caramel skin.

Dad, however was silent but I knew he was seething and probably trying to figure out how to make Dimitri's body disappear without a trace.

One thing's for sure, never fuck with a Woodstock, my Dad is who you call a badass. Though he owned and operated a legitimate accounting firm, some of his clients were not people to be fucked with.

"Daddy, please let it go. After all I nearly shot his dick off and her hand is out of commission for a while.." I managed to laugh despite the seriousness of the situation.

They both chuckled at my humor before Dad spoke " I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you from this hurt baby girl..It may be too soon but heck, I still didn't like that  motherfucker that much, but atleast my money wasn't wasted at the gun range."

I slapped my forehead and groaned out loudly, " Dad you have no chill! Don't you see i could be going to jail? I swear, why did I have to get your temperament!"

He laughed loudly again , told me to quit worrying and that he'd take care of that mess.

We talked for a bit longer, they offered to come over but I graciously declined.

" I'll be okay, I'm gonna clear his shit out, donate it to charity and then I think I'm gonna leave for a while, clear my head." I spoke hesitantly, waiting for their objection but it never came.

My Dad hugged my overly dramatic Mom trying to comfort her before telling me to use any of the properties we had.

" We got you baby girl, take as much time as you need, Maya and I will handle the business while you're away. We love you baby." With those comforting words , I cut the call and got busy.

My neighbor Michael was a locksmith, I called him over and changed the locks before asking  if he wanted any of the shoes or clothes I was about to discard for the asshole.

He gladly accepted, taking several boxes of brand named sneakers, loafers and not to mention clothes and jewelery.

When he was done, I grabbed some trash bags and dumped the remainder of his stuff into them. I dragged them outside , threw them in my trunk and drove to the closest Salvation Army dropbox.

I returned home, pulled the card Dimitri always insisted I used and booked a one way ticket to Birmingham. I then went unto Expedia, booked the Presidential Suite at the prestigious Stanton Hotel  for 1 week. NEXT, I  logged on to DCB Motors and rented a black Jaguar  XJ.

I giggled, imagining the look on his face when he sees these charges.

Flicking through my phone, I  called my cousin Tashana, and told her to check in as a gift for her upcoming anniversary with her wonderful husband Kenroy.

After explaining what went down, let's just say she was royally pissed and promised to give Mariana a good old fashioned ass kicking.

Trudging around the house, I started playing Beyoncé's To the Left, followed by Survivor.

I then booked myself a flight to Montego Bay, Jamaica, pledging to thoroughly enjoy the warm, tropical weather and the food of course.

-----------------------------

Hey guys, thanks for reading my story.

Feel free to comment and give your views.

Next Chapter coming soon...😉

What do you think happened to Dimitri and Mariana??