Reality

Alec's POV

Ever since Jade gave me a chance, I've been doing everything in my power to keep her happy and smiling.

She was a handful at times with her feisty comebacks and attitude but I loved it nonetheless. There was a fire inside of us that burned brighter when we were together.

For the first time in years, I felt truly happy. My previous relationship was nothing compared to us, despite the short time span.

Tanya always wanted money or some other material things, she demanded trips with or without me and had never made me a home cooked meal! There was always a new restaurant we needed to try.

Perhaps that's why my Mom was always unfriendly towards her, she believed women should have skills outside the bedroom.

Dad however, had simply said "If she's nothing like your mother then you've got a big problem, but do whatever you like."

He tried not to pry or interfere with my private life but when I announced the engagement,  that shit went downhill fast.

Dad, Mom and Luc dragged me from the room, checked my temperature before asking if I'd lost my goddamn mind! 

Deon later told me to start thinking with my head and not my dick!

They finally opened my eyes to the Delilah that had infiltrated my life.

Now with Jade, everything was the total opposite.  My family wouldn't shut up about her, everytime they called it wasnt to talk to me anymore!

Luc had spun them romantic tales when he got home so now they were convinced I was getting married before I left Jamaica!

I definitely would wife Jade though, fuck what the world says about too soon or needing more time.

Once I had my mind set, that's it. Plus I never liked sleeping around anyway. College was different, Luc and I were the biggest man whores but the girls didn't give a shit.

Ding!

Looking at my phone I saw a text from Deon.

Sis💟: Hey bro, how's everything there? You've forgotten all about me!😪

Me: D, we talked 2 days ago so stop whining! Now what can I get you?🤨

Sis💟: I hate you! 🤣 Anyway, I need 2 dresses for a fundraiser at school on Saturday please😍😊

Sis💟: Before you ask, I'm giving one to Kayla. An di next scholarship disbursement fi her due next week punk!

Me: Tell me yuh love me first! And I'm your favorite brother😁 🩺Taylor.

Sis💟: I wish you were never born!😡

Sis💟: Just kidding, love you my ONLY bro.. you make my life so simple and happy with your love and deep pockets ofc😛🤪🥰

Me: BTW, why yuh never ask yuh parents? You always a use me, but anyway check your account.

Sis💟: You're the best! Was it supposed to be 500 cuz there's 5000!?

Me: Tired a you😄..now me can get a break and don't tell Mommy or she will kill me!

Me: The money will be sent by Friday, Daddy sign off pon it yesterday. Hail up Kayla and SHARE di MONEY EQUALLY punk...P.S, y'all better not fail no class either an waste me money!😠🤔