Cold Revenge...

Unknown POV

I vowed to take everything Karl Taylor loves and cherish and that's exactly what I will do.

His beloved fiance was first on my hit list followed by his parents, sister and his best friend.

For weeks, I've surveyed their every move unbeknownst to them. I tracked them to and from home and now it's only a matter of time before I exact my revenge.

I still remember every morbid detail of how he embarrassed me infront of the entire world.

I lost EVERYTHING!

What did he gain, you might ask?

An abundance of power and respect at my behest!

I loathed the very ground he walked on, there's nothing else I desire more, than to see him 6 feet under.

My phone buzzed, it was my daily update from the idiot who I hired to keep tabs on them.

I peered closely at the photo of Kayan, she was a rare beauty.

Enchanting, charming yet fiesty!

My cock stirred in my slacks, I smiled at the intense pleasure I longed for with her.

Unlocking my laptop, I clicked open the email and hit reply to the last mail she'd sent.

I smirked as I read her message.

Mr Thornburg,

Please see the attached documents as requested.

Should you have any further queries, I may be contacted at 1347 668 0000.

Regards,
Kayan Woodstock

My fingers glided across the keyboard swiftly as I typed my response.

Miss Woodstock,

I am in receipt of the documents. Can we meet to discuss further?

Regards,
Michael Thornburg

As I clicked send, a sinister laugh erupted from me. The wheels were turning in my head, as her acceptance would put my plan in motion.

I couldn't wait to inhale her sweet scent or kiss those plump lips of hers. Everything was ready and waiting for Kayan, she was the only missing piece.

The ultimate goal is to drive Karl Taylor mad and watch him suffer as I bring him to his knees.

To break a man, you must strike him where it hurts the most.

Too bad, he revealed Kayan as his weakness. His precious love.

My phone began ringing, when I glanced at the caller ID, it was HER.

I'd given her one simple task and being the stupid incompetent bitch she is, she failed miserably.

"What do you want?" I seethed. Just hearing her voice was enough to make bile rise in my throat.

"Why haven't you been taking my calls?" She queried timidly.

I scoffed, "I gave you one simple task and you failed. Do I need to do everything my self?" I roared.

She gasped, her fear fueled me.

"I'm sorry. It's not as easy as you think. I have to tread wisely, he's not stupid!"

Excuses. Excuses. Excuses.

"Cut the bullshit, you have 1 more week to get me what I need or they die a slow death!" I barked then cut the call.