Ch. 2: A past to miss yet regret

Slight Warning: there's a bit of blood mentioned in this so if you don't like that just skip the flashback(I put it in kursiv)

*sabre's pov*

"ugggghhhh...man how long have we been walking??? I mean the sun's setting so... Should we set up camp for tonight?" I ask the two steves who joined me for adventures. "yeah... I think there's a lake over there, we should set up camp there..." Green Steve spoke tiredly. "oh you can't be serious, you're tired already!" laughed the still very much energetic yellow steve.

"You still have energy? Oh wait green come here real quick..." I said whispering something to Green as he smiled and nodded. "what are you two whispering about?" asked the energized Steve.

"Oh nothing, just telling secrets~" i say trying not to laugh as green sneaks behind yellow. "oh come on tell m-" yellow was interupted. "NOW!!!" I shouted as Green and I tackle him. "AAAH!!" Yellow cried as we all fell to the ground and pinned him down. "Hah! We got him!!" Green exclaimed excitedly. "I can't believe it! I've been betrayed!!" Yellow cried very much over dramatic. "HAHA WE HAVE CAPTURED YOU! NOW WE WILL HARVEST YOUR ENERGY AND MAKE YOU CARRY US THE REST OF THE WAY!!" I exclaimed victoriously as I stood up dramatically and looked into the sunset. "NO PLEASE NO, HAVE MERCY!!!" The former assistant yelled as we all broke into laughter.

We laughed until we were at the point of rolling on the ground. "haha... Man... That escalated way too much.... Hhahah...!" I wheezed as I was completely out of breath. "I can't belive I've been betrayed...!" Yellow exclaimed as he started laughing again although now he just sounded like he was in pain of laughter. "Are you alright? I hope we didn't tackle you too hard..." Green giggled. "Yeah I'm good..." yellow mumbled as he layed flat on the ground.

"Do you still have energy left?" I ask smirking. "Not anymore I don't!" yellow exasperated. "Hehe thought so." I said as I got up and started walking towards the lake Green mentioned.

"Hey wait up!!" Yellow called as he jumped up and went to chatch up to me along with Green close behind him.

The next 12 minutes we spent setting up three tents and setting up a campfire. When we were done yellow said he was gonna scout the area a bit while Green agreed to help me with cooking.

I put down my bag, which contained several stacks of fresh food such as potatoes, carrots, raw porkchop, Beef and other Goods.

"Hey Green, could you go get us three fish? I brought a fishing rod." I ask as my Green friend set up some sticks to put the meat on. "Oh uh, sure. I can sharpen the sticks to pierce the meat while I fish." He says as he pics up some sticks, a knive and grabs the fishing rod I held up to him.

I watch him as he walks away...
I should probably start cutting some potatoes.
I grab a cutting board, a knife and start slicing up some potatoes.

When I finished cutting I grabbed a Grilling platter and station it above the fire and put the potato slices on top.

I watched the flames as I waited for them to cook.

*in sabre's mind*

Man this is such a fun idea. Just Yellow assistant-well... Former assistent, Green Steve and I, just us, no one else.

It's so nice and quiet... I wish it could always be like this... I wonder if the others are enjoying the trip... I really hope they are.

This reminds me so much of the time I was an assassin... Just my friends and I... Sitting around the campfire telling each other stories... Heh... Wonder what they're up to. Are they even still alive? I mean... I died on them... I hope they're alright.