Ch. 28: Lovebirds

*sabre's pov*

"phew... Just in time..." I sigh as I walk into the already super crowded citadel.

I make my way through the crowd.

People greet me left and right, clearly they're all in a great mood.

I make my way over to the kitchen.

I finally make it to the counter of the kitchen and look around for time.

He walks over to me just as he finished talking with some steve's.

"hey time! You like the new apron." I call over to him.

Time looks over and then comes to me.

"oh, i like the apron, but the people here, love it." he laughs as he gives me a drink.

"noice :>" I smirk and grab the bottle.

Time then goes to serve another steve.

Okay... It's time to find red.

He should be at my house actually.

I make my way up to the balcony of the citadel.

"oh boy! A ledge! I hope I don't fall! :)" I say as I climb up the railing and then look down at my house.

I see a bunch of guard running towards me.

"oopsie! Weeee :D" I scream as I basically yeet myself off the citadel.

I hit the ground with a thud.

My ankle hurts for a moment but I ignore it, I've felt worse. Like.... Getting shot! That hurts more :)

I safely land on my feet and start to walk to my house.

The guards on the balcony just watch as I casually walk away from that 20 block fall.

I walk in the door and call out for red.
He peeks his head out of the door.

"hey D! I have a surprise!" I say.

The red steve with one white and one black eye walks out of his room.

Hm.

I haven't gotten a good look at him since the whole...passing out for days thing.

Now that I can clearly see him...

He looks a lot like that demon steve that was under illusion steves control in my last life.

Hm... He still has two small bumps on his forehead where his horn used to be.

I shall cherish this bean anyways.

Don't care what he looks like.

"come on! I'll show you" I say as I take his hand and drag him out of the house.

"where we goin?" he asks me.

"use you eyes dumbass." I joke as we walk into the crowded citadel once more.

We walk all the way to the kitchen where we find time steve.

"what is going on??? Why is there so many people here?????" the red bean asks.

"hey time! I brought D!!" I call out.

Time looks over and then runs over to the stove.

He grabs out a cake and brings it over to us.

"here ya go red steve! An official Welcome to the kingdom!!!" time cheers as he put up some drinks as well.

"wh- welcome...?" he says with a confused but flattered smile.