Ch. 33: The TALK

*sabre's pov*

Well...

Here I am.

Facing the kingdoms gates.

The sun is slowly creeping up the distant horizon.

I turn around to watch the sunrise.

I spent the night at green steve's house...

We had fun, it was kinda like a sleepover.

We told stories, had a pillow fight, I taught green how to make hot chocolate and we baked cookies together! :D

It was an enjoyable evening and a calm night. :)

I was able to forget my worries for a night.

Just be in the moment for once.

Now all that repressed nervousness is hitting me all at once.

"hmmm maybe I should check on that village near the kingdom! ':) I have time... Right ? I don't need to be here so early." I say to myself to calm my nerves.

I let silence fill the air for a bit.

"ugh, who am I kidding. The whole reason I'm out here so early is because I wanted to come early so light steve wouldn't be up and waiting for me." I continue to talk to myself.

"get a hold of yourself. Come on. You've faced Gods. You're a godamn warrior! You've faced entire templar armies! You've survived hell itself! You've lived and fought in the fore front of dozens of wars!"

"talking to one glowing boy is nothing compared to that!! >:0"

>:)

>:l

>':l

':l

:(

nooooooooOOOOO lamp is scary...

He's mad at me :(

"hello sabre-"

A voice behind me scares me.

"WH HUH??? aH hEy TiMe-" I quickly blurt out as I see the familiar clock faced steve peek out through the gate.

Oh-

Hold on.

The gate opened???

How did I not hear that???? :/

That thing is giant and makes a looooouuuud screeching sound when it opens!

Literally!

Gate goes screeeeEEEEEEE

Anyways.

Time steve.

Yay :)

"I noticed you avoided light steve yesterday..." time says with a bit of a frown as he motions for me to follow him.

With a heavy and a bit stammered sigh I head through the gate.

I sprint a bit closer to time so we can walk side by side.

"sooo... You know about the whole... Thing that went down... With the... Uh... Leaders meeting and stuff?" I say awkwardly rubbing the back of my head.

"yes, I might have eavesdropped for a bit...':) " time says looking away.

":0 you eavesdropped on a conversation you didn't have anything to do with?! Time! You dirty little crime boy! >:DDDD" I tease the watcher of time.