Ch. 13: Time To Talk

*Sabres pov*

"Sabre, I can not belive you. On the first day of getting personal guards, knowing fully well you should be supervised, you go out of your way to... Break out? Okay not break out, that sounds like you're in prison... You sneak outside the safety of the walls, fully awear that there's demons running around?! " the violet leader scolds me.

Okay okay...maybe a little bit of a recap is needed. So...

After light steve dragged me back into the kingdom, all the leaders were waiting in front of my house...

Apparently they caught wind of the situation and are now waiting in front of my house, great.

so basically after a bunch of scolding in front of my house, they then ordered a meeting to talk about what happened.

So that gets us to where we are now, on top of the Citadel in the meeting room, talking about my ''Escape''.

"okay okay... Yeah... I know, I shouldn't have done that... but it was an emergency." I say in my defense

" emergency? emergency?! What kind of emergency would lead for you to parkour out of your house, over the rooftops and then jumping off of a 40-50 blocks high wall, you could have died! What was that emergency anyway?! " the yellow leader blurts out.

Wow he's... Angry... Disappointed? Why is he so concerned...? He knows I'm good at parkour... I've shown him my skills when he was still the true yellow king...

Huh.

" okay... It's very clear that the safety measures we ordered weren't enough. So, I think we should go even further than safe." the yellow leader sighs, now calming down a little... But still seeming irritated.

Wow he calmed down fast. Jeez.

" you do realize, that the more safety measures you bring, the more danger I will put myself into, right? " I tell him but get ignored, again.

Although, I think the blue and indigo leader are listening to me.

"yellow... I think it's a little much already... If he hadn't had guards around him, that don't allow him to go outside alone... He would have just walked out the gate without much trouble or danger..." the blue leader says, trying to calm down the yellow leader.

" nonsense, there's never enough safety measures! I'll put him in a box if I need to! " yellow leader argues.

All the leaders started arguing about what to do.

Eeh...okay... this is getting out of hand. :/

" yellow leader... I swear if you do that, I am going to personally go to the nether-or World below- whatever, take a wither with me, bring it here and put it under your bed" I say with a very serious and threatening tone.

All of a sudden the entire room falls into silence.

"sabre. How do you know what a 'wither' is...?" the indigo leader asks in shock.

"the wither is the literal boss monster of the world below. Three-headed black, floating skeleton...! I've seen my fair share of withers y'know! I've been in a situation where an anarchist released an army of withers over a country! Of course I know what a wither is!!!" I say in my defense.

oh

Wait.

I should not have said that.

I SHOULD NOT HAVE SAID THAT!

I SHOULD NOT HAVE SAID THAT!!!

" what. " is all I got from the yellow leader.

The entire meeting room was filled with akward, concerned silence.