Ch. 34: Something... Is Wrong

*pov sabre*

ahhhhhh~

What a wonderful day...

Helping the steve's harvest their crops

Tending to the horses in the stables

Hearing strange voices in my head-

Taking care of a bunch of roudy steves, making sure they don't do anything stupid...

Telling stories

Doing chores for some steves...

Fixing a fence...

Chasing chickens for over THREE hours....

:)

TOTALLY not angry about that...

Nahhhh...

And I'm totally not angry that some yellow steve kid destroyed the fence again.

:)

Ugh....

"JUST GET BACK HERE YOU STUPID UNDERCOOKED KFC!!!!! >:000" I scream at the flightless bird.

I've been chasing this stupid hen for 15 minutes! >:[

I already spent 30 minutes chasing it the first time I repaired the fence.

NOW SHE JUST HAD TO GET OUT AGAIN.

UGGGGHHHH.

"THAT'S IT. I'M SHOOTING YOU! >:l" I curse as I take out my reality bow.

"Oh- hey sabr-AHHHH -WHY-PUT THAT DOWN! D:" a voice behind me calls out.

I recognize it...

Yellow village leader.

"THIS CHICKEN IS GETTING ON MY NERVES." I argue back as I don't dare to take my eyes off of the bird running around.

"uhh- here, hold on-" the leader says before he bolts to the chicken.

With one swift motion he caught the chicken and holds it under his right arm.

Wh-

"THAT'S ALL IT TOOK?!" I exclaim angrily staring at the chicken.

"yeah. This is hanny, yellow farmers favorite chicken. She's the fastest of the bunch. She can even keep up running with the yellow steves" the leader laughs.

:l

Bruhhhhhh

"ughhh... Just... Thanks for the help... I'll put her back into the chicken pen..." I sigh as I take the chicken from the yellow steve.

"hehe she gave you a real chase, didn't she?" the leader laughs at my behavior towards the bird.

"yeah... I'm gonna tell that farmer to put a leash on this demon." I angrily growl at the chicken.

It just makes some small bock-ing noises.

She's making fun of me... I can tell.

>:[

I AM THIS CLOSE 👌

TO STUFFING THIS CHICKEN INTO AN OVEN

"hey-don't laugh at me!" I argue while sticking out my tongue.

"sorry-" the yellow leader suddenly chimes in.

"what? Oh not you! The chicken. She's laughing at me. >:[" I sigh as I start making my way back to the farm.