Ch. 35: Father-Son bonding Activity????

*3rd pov*

A certain green steve walks along the long gravel path through the kingdom.

His destination... The citadel in the middle of the kingdom.

At first he stopped by his human friends house... But found it abandoned.

Today was supposed to be a good day for him...

He was going to visit sabre but...

He's not home...

Soooo...logically he went to ask light steve about it.

"so you're telling me... Sabre has literally been EXILED?!" the green therapist steve repeats the words of the glowing steve in disbelieve.

"I let him go yesterday morning..."

"And in less than 24 hours he's gotten himself thrown out."

Light steve nods with a pained expression.

"wait... Hold on... Sabre didn't go to your house straight after he left??" light asks now in a more worried tone.

"no... Like I said, last time I saw him was yesterday morning." green sighs.

Light steve seemed more panicked.

"w-well... I'm sure he's fine...! He took two of his personal guards with him" he reassured the green steve... Yet... It sounded more like he was trying to reassure himself of the humans safety.

Sighing, green simply decides to go look for his friend, leaving light steve to his own worries.

It's not an Exaggeration to say green is quite upset with the leaders decision.

Although... They seem upset at their own decision as well.

He exits the citadel, sighing as he trails further down the gravel path.

"light told me that sabre took two of his personal guards with him... Where could he have gone...? He didn't show up at my house" the green bean mumbles to himself.

His gaze lands on a certain yellow steve as he walks past sabre's house.

"yellow?" he call out to the steve curiously.

The yellow figure turns to look at green.

"green!!" the former yellow assistant calls out as he runs to his friend

"hellooo" yellow greets him happily.

Green gives him the best smile he could manage but yellow could tell something was wrong.

The steve pulls away with a concerned look.

"Something wrong??" he asks as he pulls away from the hug.

"hmm... Yes... You see sabre... Sabre has been thrown out of the kingdom." green mumbles as he looks back at the quiet house.

Normally there would be guards around the house... Or you could see the human walking around inside.

Maybe seeing him baking in the kitchen.

Wave out the window.

Invite people in.

But now.

It just felt abandoned when Sabre wasn't there

"wait... Sabre was thrown out??? Why?!" yellow asks in disbelieve.

"he... Got in trouble...I was just thinking about where he could have gone..." therapist bean says quietly going back over all the places he could still go to.