Hello!

Hello and welcome to my new story! 😃

I had this plot in mind for ages but I wasn't getting enough time to write the story. But  I finally decided to get to work.

Here it is, the journey of Khusi as she rejects all the social norms of how the society expects every woman to embrace motherhood and take pride in it. How the line "Motherhood completes a woman" is indirectly pressurising women to bear children, even when they don't want to.

No offence regarding those women who glorify pregnancy but not every woman wants that, neither did Khusi.

I hope you enjoy my story, and if you do please ...

Vote and Comment 🌟💬

Special thanks goes to _sarcasticpanda for always helping me ❤ at times.

This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, events, incidents and locations are purely the result of my imagination. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or any familiar incident, is purely coincidental.

Copyright : Adwitiya Bagchi© 2021

All rights reserved. This story is copyright protected. No part of this book can be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any forms or by any means including photocopying, recording, or any other electronic or mechanical method without the permission of the author.

See'ya! ❤💫