Charlie and his little suprise

Charlie's pov~

I woke up and saw the big factory right in front of my eyes. I looked to the side Y/n wasn't there, so I walked down to grandpa Joe and to the others. I thought how it was to work in a candy shop, it could be awesome.

Y/n's pov~

I was on my way to the shop again. But something caught my eye. I saw plenty of people there was standing around a lamppost. So I walked over there and saw a letter from Mr. Wonka.

"Five children to visit his factory, Charlie deserves one!" I thought with a serious face.

I run to my candy shop, opened the door, and looked after Willy Wonka's chocolate bars.

"There!" I said with excitement and a creepy smile.

One pack of "Whipple- Scrumptious Fugdemallow Delight" and the last one in the shop.

I opened the box and opened each simple one of them.

"Dammit!" I said while I pushed the whole box back aggressively.

"What now?"

*Ding*

I run back to the disk and saw a woman with curled hair, and a big jacket of fur.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes please, can I have a Wonka bar with Whipple- Scrumptious Fugdemallow Delight please?"

"Sorry they're out of stock, I don't have any of them back..."

"It's okay, then what about Triple Dazzle Caramel?"

"Yes, just one or?"

"Noooo, maybe a box for a birthday party"

"That's it?"

"Yea, thank you"

"Okay I'll be right back"

I got back to the storage and looked after the little box.

"Y/n what's going on with you, Just find that box, it can't be that f hard!"

I looked after it everywhere.

"Omg...."

"It's under the other box of candy"

I grabbed it, and run back to the disk.

"Sorry it wasn't that easy to find"

"It's okay"

After we paid, she fell right outside the door with the box, which was thrown up in the air. With all the chocolate bars there was falling out of it.

"Great another box of chocolate bars is smashed," I thought, while I gave out a long sigh.

I leaned back in my chair, with both my hands on my head.

"What did I do to deserve this...?"
I thought deeply.

I got up, walked out to the storage, and then tried to park one of the chocolate bars as nice as I possibly could.

"Well done y/n....How can I give that to Charlie without him notice it?"

I packed it almost so fine that no one could see it.

I wrapped it nicely and laid it aside.

The next customer got more candy, so more money did I get.

There was coming some more into the shop, when they all had shopped what candy they liked, or just a chocolate bar. I closed the shop. But of course, I took Charlie's present with me.

I locked the door and saw the factory, but didn't think of it too much... I wouldn't have that terrible feeling again.

I ran to the Bucket family, opened the door.

"Charlie I maybe have something too you"

I had the present behind my back, so he couldn't see what I had. I walked over to the bed and gave it to Charlie.

"Here you are" I said with a big smile on my face.

Charlie took it and opened the gift.

And there was it, the Whipple- Scrumptious Fugdemallow Delight bar of Willy Wonka.

"Maybe I should wait to the morning"

"Charlie we don't wait, come on" I said
excited.

"And don't be disappointed if you don't get it"

He slowly opens it up, and yea... that's what we thought. No golden ticket.

Charlie shared his candy with everyone in the family. We tasted it, and it was so good. The best chocolate I've ever had tasted, in my whole life. We went to bed and said goodnight to everyone.

"Goodnight Y/n"

"Goodnight Charlie"