His object

I suddenly woke up, and I realized it all was a big sh!tty dream, and I still was in this sick little room. My whole body was dead. I couldn't take this anymore. Was it really all a lie? But when I tried to move... I couldn't move. I looked over at my arms, and yes there were handcuffs on. And then I realized that it could be the touch that I could feel in the "dream". Maybe I'm not that stupid.

Someone was about to open the door, so I closed my eyes. I heard the footsteps coming towards me. I was sweating af.
The same touch the same scent. I had all these questions in my head - who it could be? what am I gonna do? How am I gonna survive? What if they're trying to kill me?
But I can't really do anything about it so. Here goes nothing. I opened my eyes slowly and found Willy Wonka tighten the handcuffs on me. So now I don't have any chances to win this... He saw me and smirked. I looked at him scared. But he didn't see it.

"What are you doing?!"

"Tightening your handcuffs"

"For what?!"

"What are you gonna do to me?!"

"It's gonna be good..."

He said while he took a blindfold on me until I saw completely darkness.

Later I feelt a hand on my breast. At some point I didn't like it at all.

He slowly took it down to my trousers and opened it up. Took them off.

"No....no this is wrong. Really wrong." I think about it. Stopped him with me saying:

"Willy Wonka, would you please stop I really don't like it at any point"

He took his hands on my cheeks and said:

"Baby, why don't you like it?"

"It feels wrong!"

"Sorry, but I can't stop now"

"What do you mean by that!?

"Willy?"

"Willy!"

He opened up my shirt, and throw it on the floor. Like destroyed it. I wondered if I only had my BH on now. I felt so terrible and disgusted by his touch. But I couldn't stop him.

The door opened, and closed agian. Maybe he should get something? But what? I could feel my blindfold was about to fall down, so I tried to move my head around, until it came down.

I saw all my clothes on the floor, all the marks he sat on me. I need to go now!

I tried to open op the handcuffs with anything I saw. I looked over at the shelf. There it was the keys! I rushed up and run towards the keys. I quikly opened it op and was about to open the door when....

I saw Willy Wonka in the doorframe with a saw in his right hand...

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑒𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑆𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑂𝑓 𝐻𝑖𝑚 (Willy Wonka/ Fanfiction) Female जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें