Mike Teavee

"I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier"

"The elevator's by far the most efficient way to get around the factory"

We went inside the elevator and the little sh*head came again with a stupid comment...

"There can't be this many floors"

"How do you know, Mr. Smarty-pants?"

"And this isn't just an ordinary up-and-down elevator, by the way, this elevator can go sideways, longways, slantways, and any other way you can think of. "

"You just press any button, and whoosh, you're off. Ha-ha!"

And there we go, almost falling over each other, while Willy Wonka was completely still.

"Oh, look! Look."

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Fudge Mountain"

We were flying across a big mountain. We saw three Oompa Loompas digging in a huge fudge mountain. And the next thing was some sheep with pink colors. "I still believe it's candy floss"

Most of the time I felt like I was gonna fall over Willy Wonka, cause he stood right behind me, so I was a little frightened... But yes, when we got to the firework thing. I didn't stand fast to the ground. So when the elevator when fast down, I tripped over him...yes, it was amazing. But also very wrong like kinda awkward... So I didn't look up to him no, cause then I would die. But I would tell. I think Willy Wonka liked it too... I not sure. At the same way, I just felt it, like he doesn't say anything to me. Not even a little move. Maybe he was shocked too? Or maybe I was too much? Why am I still here? What am I holding? Gosh..... Are we......nooooo way. We're holding hands... I'm dead.

"So sorry for before haha"

"It's fine, I can take it," he said with a smirk.

I know I'm a very dirty-minded girl, so I was always thinking how it would be with him in the bed... While I thought about it, I looked at him, but I shouldn't have done that, cause he was already looking at me. I just felt like he could hear me, or read my mind. At that point, he was a little scary.

"Why is everything here completely pointless?"

"Candy doesn't have to have a point. That's why it's candy," Charlie said while I looked proud.

"It's stupid"

"Candy is a waste of time"

"Shut up ugly ass," I think and looked over at Willy, and yes he was having another flashback.... Again.

"I wanna pick a room!"

"Go ahead"

And of course, he chose "Television Room"

So we got out of the glass elevator and took one of Willy Wonka's security glasses.

I looked too stupid. I just knew. Cause when I was little I tried some glasses at a store with my mom and... It didn't go well. They didn't fit at all. I remembered I dropped one on the floor and it smashed so... Anyway.