Violet Beauregarde

I was completely shocked, and I was trying to take a step backward, but he reached out and took me into his arms again. I felt so calm in his arms, but I was blushing like never before. I tried to move, and it went well, cause he also did the same thing, and it was so awkward at first, but after that, he took my wrist, and took me inside.

"Come"

I didn't say anything, cause I thought I was dead inside.

We got inside and the whole group looked at us, even Charlie, he looked at me like I was a big clown. But anyway I walked over to Charlie, and he asked me what was going on, but I didn't say anything to him, I was looking over at Willy Wonka.

"Now, this is the most important room in the entire factory"

"Now, everyone, enjoy yourselves, but just don't touch anything"

"Okay, go on"

"Go on, scoot"

Charlie runs over to the big thing with Violet Beauregarde and Mr. Teavee And Mike Teavee.

But I run over to another machine thing. But something was wrong, I just felt that, cause I heard some noises over to my right. So I sneaked over to the corner where the noises came from, and I saw Willy Wonka with an Oompa Loompa. And the most creepy thing about that was I heard them talking about me. And it wasn't how I was, or how I looked. No, it was how they could kidnap me. At that moment I was feeling terrible, cause how could I see my family and my friends ever again. So I walked back slowly, but that annoying kid called Violet Beauregarde called at him. So he turned his head and found me.

So he looked at me with a smirk, and there was me scared to death. He slowly walks towards me and whispered:

"You're gonna stay with me my little bad nut"

"Why?" I asked him fright, but he just walked away.

"Oh!"

"Let me show you"

"These are Everlasting Gobstoppers"

"They're for children who are given very little allowance money"

"You can suck on it all year, and it'll never get any smaller"

"Isn't that neat?" He gave with a little laugh. I would give it, it was a little bit cute.

"It's like gum"

"No. Gum is for Chewing"

"And if you tried Chewing one of these Gobstoppers, you'd break all your little teeth off"

"But they sure do taste terrific"

We all followed him to the next place, and he told us about that Hair Toffee.

"And this is Hair Toffee"

"You suck down one of these little boogers, and in exactly half an hour, a brand-new crop of hair will start growing out all over the top of your little noggin"

"And a mustache, and a beard"

"Who wants a beard?"