Veruca Salt

The next room was a Nut Sorting Room, and there stood we in front of the door, waiting to go in. Mr. Salt informed that he was working in a nut business, while he gave him a cart. But I clearly saw that he threw it away immediately. I tried so hard not to laugh, but it was so difficult. So I did, and Willy Wonka saw me and gave me a smile. I smiled back and then he said:

"No *chuckles* you're really weird"

We went inside and saw all the squirrels.

"Squirrels" said Veruca.

"Yeah, Squirrels"

"These squirrels are specifically trained, to get the nuts out of shells"

"Why use squirrels? Why not use Oompa Loompas?"

"Because only squirrels can get the whole walnut out almost every single time"

"You see how they tap them with their knuckles to make sure it's not bad"

"Oh, look. look."

"I think that one's got a bad nut"

At that point, I would say that I was one of those bad nuts, cause I'm sure I'm not a good nut after all.

*Looks down*

"Yeah...that ass"

*Cough* "stupid me..."

"Daddy, I want a squirrel"

"Get me one of those squirrels, I want one"

"Veruca, dear, you have many marvelous pets"

"All I've got at home"

"Is, one pony and two dogs and four cats and six bunny rabbits and two parakeets and three canaries and a green parrot and a turtle and a silly old hamster"

"I want a squirrel!"

I just wished I could break her neck right there, she was so annoying, and I also think Willy Wonka, thinked that too. Like dammm, she only got that at home. I have nothing, not even a little ladybug.

"All right, pet. Daddy will get you a squirrel just as soon as he possibly can"

"But I don't want any old squirrel, I want a trained squirrel"

"Very well"

"Mr. Wonka"

"how much do you want for one of these squirrels? Name your price"

"Oh, they're not for sale. She can't have one"

"Daddy"

"I'm sorry, darling. Mr. Wonka's being unreasonable"

"If you ain't get me a squirrel, I'll get one myself"

And then the little brat got down and came in to the squirrels.

"Veruca"