by the sea

(i am not choosing chloe moretz to represent Hazel, in fact I'm not choosing anybody

(i am not choosing chloe moretz to represent Hazel, in fact I'm not choosing anybody. but this is how i imagine Hazel when she's having fun and laughing.)

"Until when will you be staying here?" I question him, assuming that he had to go back as soon as possible.

"Until you leave."

"How about the pack?"

"They can handle a few days without me." was all he answered and I was satisfied. Besides, I won't lie that I'm happy that he was here with me right now.

My eyebrow raised once we got to my suite. I'm pretty sure I didn't leave it this way. See, I wasn't at my best when I came here yesterday so I merely stacked everything wherever there was space, but now, everything was clean and even that weirded me out.

"I take it you're staying here alone?" Archer asks as he closes the door and looked around. I nodded towards him. "And it was Suzy who arranged this?"

"Got that right, she said that--" I stopped when I realized something. I slowly looked towards my mate and when I looked into his eyes, I knew that we were thinking the same thing.

This. This was Suzy's plan?

That mischievous girl! She looks all dainty and innocent on the outside, but it seems she instigated all this!

Well... not that I'm mad or anything.

I shook my head as if shaking the thought away. "Uhm, well, I'm gonna take a shower, you should too." I say to avoid talking about the subject.

Archer noticed and chuckled and sat down at the sofa and grabbed the TV remote. I remembered once more that he was shirtless from the walk to the beach until here.

"Wait-- where are you stuffs? Clothes?" I question, crossing my arms across my chest. He clearly didn't have anything in hand, did he leave them in his car?

He was already changing channels and looked up at me to answer. "Don't have any. I rushed here so I didn't really think of taking anything."

My jaw dropped in shock. How careless! What, was he planning to go around like this the whole time? And he planned to stay here until we left which was only three days from now on!

Ugh, sometimes I don't understand how guys think.

I grabbed the shirt that I was wearing which belonged to him and took it off. When I was done, I realized the wrong that I had committed. I probably shouldn't have done that in front of him.

Archer was staring at me intently, his lips slightly parted and all I could think of was our kiss earlier.

The embarrassment set in real quick and I quickly turned around, grabbing the damned shirt so tightly.

I hate how I sometimes act without thinking! Hazel, you're such an embarrassment!

Oh, gosh. How will I face him now? It totally looked like I was undressing in front of him!