author's note

a/n: hello everyone!👋🏼

First of all, I would like to thank all of you for reading!

Thank you for being with Hazel and her journey!💕✨

Once more, I really want to thank you and express my gratitude for reading The Perfect Luna. It wasn't an easy ride for me and I know for you as well.

Thank you so much for being patient with waiting for the updates, truly y'all have been so good!

Also, thank you for being ever encouraging and always asking how I am doing. I think we can all agree that we haven't been on our best with the present situation, but your encouraging words always help me 💕

Thank you to everyone who always shared their opinions and thoughts, I loved reading each and everyone's conflict and comments. I know a lot of you have been subjected to debates as to who is wrong or who is right, but I guess I'm just happy that at the very least, my story invoked some sort of emotion out of you.

We won't always be perfect for the person we want to be perfect for. We have our own shortcomings and most of the time those shortcomings hinders our relationships and causes hurt. But that doesn't mean that your love isn't real, love is not simply an emotion.

Love is an ongoing action, it's a daily choice you have to make each time you confronted with a problem.

Hazel and Archer are not perfect but they have chosen to love each other.

On other matters, these are the other stories of the series so make sure you also check them out!

FIRST BOOK

The Alpha Broke the Omega

*I lost the image of the cover photo lol

Synopsis:

"Will you reject me?" I ask, ignoring the lump that was forming in my throat. I fought the tears that were threatening to fall. Don't cry, please Hannah, don't cry.

His green eyes looked like orbs of ice that stared straight through me. A sadistic smirk pulls up his lip and he puts his arm on my right side, blocking my escape route. "Reject you? That's an easy escape, don't you think?" his voice was as cold as his eyes, as his heart. "The moon goddess gave me you and I'll simply pay her for her kindness." his tone was laced with venom, hatred and disgust. "If she thinks that I can ever accept an Omega as my mate, she's damned wrong."

SECOND BOOK

Queen of the Rogues

Synopsis:

Rumours have it that a certain rogue has managed to create a small pack of rogues. Of course, they're only rumours... right?

Within the rogue community, the strong rogues are known and marked. The strong ones always having a bounty on their heads. The highest on the list?

The Queen of the Rogues.

FOURTH BOOK

Lost Wolf

Synopsis:

Synopsis:

Cassian, Alpha of the Caelum, the strongest pack of the east is losing hope. He had been searching for his mate who seems to not exist. All he has are dreams of short glimpses of a girl calling for him.

Just as he is about to give up, in the most unexpected place, the familiar yet strange scent hits him and he is met with the most beautiful pair of eyes he had ever seen.