faded colour

After the Luna ceremony, Archer and  I were buried in work again to the point that we rarely had time to spend together.

Archer came home late and left the house early and we rarely ate together anymore because either he or I would be in a meeting with other Alphas or the Council.

But I tried my best to keep an understanding mind and I knew he did towards me too.

I had been much more involved with the internal affairs of the pack, I have also been taking care of the training of the young female warriors and that took up a lot of my time.

And that's how everyday went.

But then we were shook with news that Panselinos had been attacked, although there were no casualties, it still came as a great shock to everyone because they were the strongest pack of the north.

I remembered that their Luna is also the first warrior and I knew that it for sure had to do something with her being the warrior.

Speaking on warriors, on a rare occasion that Archer and I went for a run during the night, he noticed how different my wolf was.

My eyes that had a lying down crescent moon and it glowing in the dark, the colour of my wolf that changed and the same size as the Alpha's wolf, I knew he was going to ask me questions.

"Your wolf..." he started as he handed me a shirt after our run.

Here it goes.

"Effyía." I said in one word and that came as a shock to him because he immediately turned to me with eyes wide open.

With the confirmation of Luna Hannah being a moon warrior, many speculations have arisen about the other warriors.

I sighed sitting down on a chair.

"But promise me you won't report me to the Council or something, I just... I'm still confused about so many things and I--"

Archer knelt in front of me and held my hands, placing sweet kisses on them.

"I won't do that. You can take your time to tell me, you don't have to force yourself if it's a hard thing to explain." he said and I simply looked back at him.

What the heck? How is he so understanding?

There's no doubt he made hearts break when he was younger.

But I wanted to get the load off my chest and so I told him. I told him about the casual dreams I've had ever since I was young, the reason why I had a powerful command tone, what happened to me when I jumped at the Luna Flumine and who I met.

I kept searching Archer's face for a sign that he didn't believe me, that he thought that I was probably lying, but I didn't find any.

He took my every word and believed it and asked questions when he didn't understand something and that made me feel glad.

Thank goodness he doesn't think I'm a weirdo.

I looked up from my book when the bedroom door opened and there came Archer. Seeing me, he straightway came and gave me an embrace, but I pushed him away quickly. I instantly felt bad for doing so because I knew he was tired.

"Ugh, yuck, Archer! Go take a shower before embracing me!" I scold him and lightly hit him with my book.

He got up and let out a huge sigh, a sign that today must've been more tiring than usual.

"I just wanted to hug you, sheesh." he mumbled under his breath as a complaint as he got up and headed to the shower.

I continued with the book I was reading until he came out of the bathroom. This time, he was wearing his night shorts and was in the process of wearing his shirt.