Book Two: House of Pride

Well Hello!

Well Hello!

I feel like it has been so long since I've come back to this book. We've had over 215K reads, so many more additions to our little family, and so much love has been added to this space. I missed it and you all like crazy even though I've been lingering through the comments and shadows dutifully enough!

However, we're not here to talk about lingering shadow authors. In fact, this author is ready to come out of the shadows and take on a new adventure with each and every one of you. I am so excited to finally be here making this post! If you follow me on here then you know I've been hinting towards some new works on my message board, and if you follow me on instagram then you know that there has been a cute countdown going on to get you all ready for this very announcement.

The last project I finished was The Vindication of the Tiger, and in it I was so complete giving you all a riveting look into the life of Marcus and his beloved Jalyn. Ending that with a glimpse into the family after the events of The Lions Den made my heart so full. Even more so, doing the one shots in which you all got to see life for the Leone-Daniels Clan was some of the most honest fun I got to have in between the breaks.

But I sincerely hope that you all didn't think all that writing about such a beautiful host of kids and relationships was just for giggles in one shots, because it wasn't.

Without further ado, I would like to introduce you all to the official 2nd Book for the Lions Den series: The House of Pride.

The House of Pride follows the life of our first born second generation Leone, Stefano Katrell, as he navigates the mafia and love as his twenty-fifth birthday nears the horizon

The House of Pride follows the life of our first born second generation Leone, Stefano Katrell, as he navigates the mafia and love as his twenty-fifth birthday nears the horizon. I am dutifully in love with this story. The drama makes The Lion's Den seem almost tame, and it has driven me crazy in the best of ways. I have been on pins and needles trying not to break my needed schedule to post this story for y'all to read because I am truly that excited about it. It is riveting, honest, conflicting, and will have you pulling your hair out I'm sure if you are anything like me. Our 2nd Generation is a tried and true ensemble of characters okay? And I love them all so so so much for it.

To read the full synopsis of the story head over to my profile where you can check it out! I hope you all enjoy it and find yourselves wanting to stick along for this amazing ride we are in the midst of enduring. I know that I am!

I love you all through anything.
And I can't wait to love you through this next story.

Through Anything,
T.