Stranger

TRIXIE'S POV:

"I think you should start running" I said, facing him. But he kept his eyes on Hendrix, letting out a laugh.

"No, I can take him"

"He'll hurt you" I pleaded, pulling on his arm "I don't want you getting hurt"

"Don't worry, babe" he said "but if he does kill me, I'm Ambrose"

"That's such a pretty name, what does it mean?"

"The immortal one" he said, a sparkle in his eye as Hendrix got closer. He swung for Ambrose with his fist but he ducked in time, delivering a sharp punch in Hendrix's ribs. He gasped for breath and doubled over as Ambrose punched him swiftly in the side of his face, just beside his eye.

"Fuck you!" he shouted, giving Ambrose a left hook to his jaw. He stumbled back, holding his nose as Hendrix pushed him onto the ground.

"Hendrix stop!" I yelled, running over to them as he placed his hands around Ambrose's neck.

"Fuck off, Trixie" he shouted back at me. I rolled my eyes and sat in front of him. He looked over at me, his arms slowly easing up.

"Calm down" I said, placing my hand on his arm. He let go of Ambrose as he coughed and spluttered, trying to catch his breath. The three of us stood up and Ambrose looked at me nervously.

"Here" I said, handing him my phone "give me your number and we can-"

"No" said Hendrix, snatching my phone out of my hand and putting it in his pocket. I narrowed my eyes at him as Ambrose took a step forward.

"Give her-"

"I'll fucking kill you if you take one more step" said Hendrix, his whole body tensing up. I stood in between them quickly, my back to Hendrix as I faced Ambrose.

"Maybe you should just go" I said.

"Yeah get the fuck outta here" said Hendrix.

"Shut the fuck up" I said, elbowing him his ribs again. He wheezed for breath as he leaned forward, his head on my shoulder blade. I looked back at Ambrose, starting to feel slightly guilty "I'll see you around?"

"Sure, goodnight..." he said, raising an eyebrow.

"Trixie" I said, giving him a kind smile. He returned it with a small nod before walking to his car.

"I'll see you around, Trixie"

"No you fucking won't" shouted Hendrix from behind me. I pressed my lips together and shook my head, thinking of other places to hit him to make him shut him up. I waved at him as he drove off before walking back to the club.

But Hendrix grabbed my arm and turned me around. I pressed my lips together as he clenched his jaw, bringing his face close to me.

"You're going to stop talking to that guy" his brown eyes bore into mine, telling me there would be consequences if I refused. I placed a hand on his chest, pushing him backwards a little as I smiled.

"No."

His eyes darkened as he came closer again "you will"

"Why? Why do you even care?"

"Cause he's a stranger" he said, his voice was so low that it almost sounded like a threat. I hadn't seen him in a year yet he still had me turned on within seconds. He left a gap between us as he spoke but I could still feel the heat radiating from his body.

"You're no relative to me"

He exhaled lightly with a hint of frustration as he bought his mouth closer to my face.

His warm, minty breath fanned my cheek as I felt a hand on my waist. And just like that, my lungs forgot how to breathe. It was a good thing he was holding me against a car because my knees would've given in already.

Every breath of his hit off my skin causing my body to heat up even more.

"Trixie. You won't talk to him again"

"O-Okay" I stuttered. He gave me a smug smile, tucking a strand of brown hair behind my ear.

"I missed you" he said, his attitude disappearing.

"Shut up" I said, pushing him backwards and walking towards the club. I hated how he'd had a hold over me like that, as hot as it was, it was annoying.

I wanted the upper hand in this situationship.

"Let's dance, baby" he shouted, taking my hand and pulling me into the middle of the dance floor. I watched him smirk as he held my waist with both hands. I turned around to face him and he stopped dancing.

"Fuck you!" I shouted over the music.