Back To School

TRIXIE'S POV:

I pulled my hoodie over my head, still half asleep as Hendrix walked into the room.

"What the fuck is that?" he asked, pointing at my hoodie. I looked down at it in confusion and looked back at him.

"My hoodie?"

"You're wearing mine" he said, getting one out of his wardrobe and handing it to me "that way no stupid little boys can fuck with you because you're mine"

"So extra" I yawned, taking my hoodie off. He checked on Daisy who was still asleep as I joined him in the hallway. I'd worn his hoodie and jeans with my hair in a messy bun. Nothing else screamed back to school.

"You look good" smirked Hendrix, wrapping his arms around my waist. I placed my hands on his chest as he pressed me against the wall.

"I'm going to be late" I said but he completely ignored me and started kissing my neck.

"And?"

I felt him smirk against my neck, I already knew there was going to be a hickey when he was done.

"Let's go, baby" he said, pulling away and grabbing my hand as he lead me downstairs. I looked in the mirror in the hallway to see a small red bruise just above my collarbone.

"Are you kidding?" I said, shoving him in the chest. He grabbed my arms and pulled me towards him.

"How else am I gonna let 'em know what's mine?"

"I'm not even your girlfriend" I said, pulling away from him as he rolled his eyes. I was so tired so I was bound to be moody.

"Go live at your place then" he said. I looked back at him as his eyes went wide a little "no I'm sorry-"

"Fuck you" I said, opening the front door. The only reason I didn't slam it was because Daisy was asleep.
I got in his car and waited for him. Watching him read a text on his phone as he walked over to his car.

"Wanna get breakfast?" he asked. I shook my head, folding my arms and looking out the window.

"I said I'm sorry-"

"Yeah until we have the next argument" I said "and then you're just gonna pull out the 'go to your place' card again?"

"No-"

"That's the second fucking time you've said it" I said, turning towards him to make my arguments more valid "if I wanted to go home so bad I would but I actually came to see you"

We stayed silent for the rest of the ride until we showed up to school. A group of boys were standing outside and they stared at me in awe.

I recognised them immediately. Vance Whitley and Chase London. The infamous 'bad boys' of our school. But we used to be good friends before they became obsessed with clout and forgot about me.

It was rumoured that Chase liked me but I never paid any attention to his blue eyes and brown hair cause I was stuck with Jason.

"Who the fuck are they?" asked Hendrix, parking up in one of the available spots. Hendrix was a year older than both of them.

"I don't know but they're hot" I said but he didn't see the joke. He reached over and grabbed my chin, pulling my face toward him.

"Try it, I dare you"

I narrowed my eyes at him, pulling my face away from him as I grabbed my bag.

"I love you" he said, leaning towards me. I rolled my eyes and got out the car, slamming the door behind me. I felt bad for not saying it back but he'd annoyed me and it wasn't even 10am yet. I heard him drive away as Chase said something to Vance.

"What do you want, Chase?" I said, going over to them and folding my arms across my chest.

"Nothing, I said you look good"

"I know" I said, walking past him. But he grabbed my wrist harshly, pulling me back to him.

"Don't touch me" I said, pulling away from him. His grey eyes were staring into mine as he moved his face closer to mine.

"Is you little boyfriend gonna come save you?"

I watched Vance chuckle lightly and ignored Chase as I walked into school. I got several stares since I'd practically skipped a whole year. I didn't like a single person in the entire school.

I got to my locker and opened it to see pictures of me and Jason stuck to the inside. I cringed as I ripped them off quickly.

"Not you"

I turned around to see Ambrose standing behind me. My eyes went wide as he smiled at me, walking over to me with one hand on his backpack and the other in his pocket.

"No, now it's becoming weird" I said, making him laugh. He shook his head at me, a small smile playing on his lips.

"Actually, I transferred here last year" he said "did you start this year or something?"

"Oh" I said, closing my locker "no I would've been here last year but I skipped, didn't feel like waking up at 7am every morning"

"I get it" he said, nodding his head as he laughed nervously. I opened my mouth to say something but I saw Chase walking over to me in the corner of my left eye.

I looked over at him to see him staring at me with a cigarette between his lips. I tried to ignore him but he that didn't stop him from looking at me.

"Also" said Ambrose, getting my attention "there's a girl dating Vance Whitley, no one likes her"

I laughed softly, looking at my timetable for the day. I knew exactly who he was dating, thanks to Instagram, Lucia Grenwich. A girl I hated with a passion. She was the definition of a pick me girl.

I hated her.