Till Death Do Us Part

TRIXIE'S POV:

"What the fuck!" I shouted, covering my mouth as Brooks fell to the floor, blood pouring out of his head. I turned back to Ambrose who looked like he'd just seen a ghost, along with all his friends.

"Is he dead?" said one of them, their eyes fixated on Brooks' lifeless body.

"No-"

"I'm calling the cops" said another, pulling out his phone. I snatched it out of his hands, throwing it on the floor and smashing the screen with my heel.

"I tripped, my bad" I said, handing it back to him. I looked over at Ambrose as he quickly took out his phone, giving it to me.

"What? No" I said, giving it back to him "I need you to leave, I'll explain everything later"

The driver stepped on the gas and I watched their car leave as quick as it got here. I walked back to Hendrix, everyone else had gone inside, leaving us alone in the parking lot.

"What the fuck were you thinking!?" I yelled, taking the gun out of his hand and throwing it on the ground.

"He was about to kill you!" he yelled back, picking up his gun and placing it in his jacket.

"We have to leave" I said, grabbing his hand and walking towards his car.

"Where? They're probably gonna lock me up now anyway " he said, pulling his hand away from mine.

"You're so fucking selfish! You don't even care about where that leaves me" I said, pushing him away from me as I leaned on the hood of the car. My head was in my hands as Hendrix placed his hand on my back.

"I'm sorry"

"Shut up, I'm thinking" I said, hearing him laugh softly. I sighed as I heard the door to the ballroom opened. We looked to see several soldiers walking over to us, guns in their hands.

"Hey" Hendrix grabbed my hand, making me look at him in the eyes "whatever happens, I love you"

"What-"

"Ma'am please step away from him!" shouted one of the soldiers. I didn't recognise him as one of ours. Mom and Dad ran outside too, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Just go" whispered Hendrix, gently pushing me away from him "I'll be fine, just go baby"

I felt my eyes heating up as all the other mafia's walked out the building, seeing what all the commotion was about.

I watched the soldiers as one of them raised his gun and fired at Hendrix. I screamed and ran towards him, catching him before he hit the concrete.

"Get away, Trix" he groaned, squeezing his eyes shut as I wrapped an arm around his neck, placing his head in my lap.

"Stop fucking talking" I sobbed, looking down at the wound in his lower leg "wait, why aren't you bleeding?"

I looked back at Hendrix but his eyes were closed and he didn't respond at all.

"Hendrix? Hendrix, wake up" I said, staring to panic as I shook him. I felt a cold presence over me but I didn't dare turn around.

"It's a tranquilliser dart" said the soldier.

"Tranquilliser.." I said, looking up to face him "he's not a fucking animal, you dumbass"

"He's also not dead yet so please step away from him". I wiped my eyes quickly, gently placing his head on the ground and leaning forward to kiss his forehead.

"Come here, baby" whispered Mom, holding my hand and pulling me away from them but I couldn't stop crying.

"No, he needs me" I said, trying to pull away from her. But Dad came and picked me up, carrying me away from everyone. I screamed as I tried to pull away, kicking him with my heels but he was a lot stronger. Mom opened the car door and Dad sat me inside, slamming the door shut.

"Fuck you!" I yelled, banging on the windows as Mom got in the front seat. She looked back at me, reaching forward and grabbing my hands.

"Calm down, Trixie!" she shouted, making me look at her.

"How the fuck am I supposed to calm down when they've got Hendrix?" I shouted back, pulling away from her. I looked out the window to see them picking Hendrix up and taking him back inside. Mom turned around as we both watched them.

"Fuck this" I said, opening the door and running out the car. I heard Mom shouting but that couldn't stop me.

"Wait!" I yelled, but they closed the door to the main entrance before I got there in time. I sighed in frustration, running around the corner of the building.

"Oh hey"

I froze as I saw Carlos standing in front of me. Before either of us could say anything else, he raised a gun and pulled the trigger.

One loud bang went off, an excruciating pain in my leg as I fell to the floor. I wanted to scream but the pain kept my mouth zipped shut.

"I don't understand what he ever saw in you" said Carlos, coming over to me.

"He's gonna kill you for this" I said, holding onto my leg as a small puddle of blood formed around it. He came over to me, placing one hand behind my neck and pressing a white cloth to my mouth.

"Shame" he said as I started choking "I'd love to see him try but I guess he'll be in jail forever now"

I struggled at first as the scent clouded my lungs but he pressed harder, causing me to eventually lose consciousness.