White Towels

TRIXIE'S POV:

I walked into his room, a towel still around my body. He was sitting in bed, shirtless with the sheets covering the rest of his body.

"What's wrong?" he asked, putting his phone down.

"Mom's sending my luggage in a couple days" I said, flopping down onto his bed with a towel around my body. He smirked, leaning forward and kissing my lips softly.

"Just wear my clothes" he said, pulling away. I narrowed my eyes at him, sitting next to him.

"You're not my boyfriend" I said, becoming petty.

"Oh? So why'd you call me 'your man' when that girl had her hands on me in the club?" he asked, moving his face closer to mine.

"I didn't" I said, moving my head away from him. He chuckled softly, kissing my cheek. I lied down in bed properly as he lied opposite me. We were both on our sides with a hand tucked under the pillow, facing each other. I reached out and ran my finger across his collarbone.

"I just don't like other bitches putting their hands on what's mine" I mumbled. He smirked, holding my hand and pulling me closer.

"Wear my clothes" he said "they look better on you anyway and tomorrow we'll go out and get you more outfits". I smiled, making a mental note of everything I wanted.

"But for now" he said, reaching out and pulling the towel away from me "I like you like this"

"It's cold, give me my towel" I whined. He threw it on the floor and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me onto his chest. My eyes went wide a little as I realised he was naked too.

"Where are your clothes?" I asked. He ran his hands through my hair, looking up at me.

"Clothes are boring, let's never wear them again"

I laughed at his stupidity, laying my head on his chest as I closed my eyes. He turned the light out and the orange streetlights reflected off his skin.

"I'm sorry" he said, wrapping his arms around me again and exhaling deeply.

"Why?" I asked, closing my eyes and inhaling his scent as a small smile spread across my face.

"You just got home and we've already been involved in almost three fights" he said, running my back slowly. I felt his chest rise and fall as his voice sounded upset.

"It's fine, baby. We're in mafia's, it shouldn't come as a surprise when we're violent" I said, looking up at him. My chin was on his chest as he frowned.

"It's not fine" he whispered.

"Hey" I said, moving upwards so that my face was next to his "I'm home now, you have no idea how happy I am"

He smiled and kissed my lips slowly, placing a hand on the side of my face. I returned the smile, getting off him and lying next to him with my back to him.

"Even if you're not my boyfriend" I mumbled. He sighed dramatically and lied on his side, pulling me into his chest.

"Shut up" he mumbled, burying his head into the back of my neck with his arm around my stomach.

I was so in love with him.

a/n: filler vibezz