Siblings

TRIXIE'S POV:

I stood in front of Hendrix, placing his black tie around his neck as he looked into my eyes.

"I don't wanna go" he said.

"Neither do I but it's your Mother" I said, feeling his arms make their way around my waist and pull me in. I blushed as he started smirking at me.

"Can't we just stay home instead?"

"Why don't you just say it, Hendrix?" I said, letting out a small laugh.

"Okay, let's go have sex" he said bluntly. I rolled my eyes, slipping the knot into his tie as I tucked it into his black waistcoat.

"It's your Mom's funeral" I reminded him. He groaned in annoyance, throwing his head back.

"And?" he said.

"And" I said, hearing a small cry coming from my bedroom "and you know it's affected her most" I looked at Hendrix with a frown as he sighed, nodding his head.

"Go check on her" I said, moving away from him.

HENDRIX'S POV:

I walked into Trixie's bedroom, seeing Daisy with her head in a pillow. There was a little puddle of tears on it, beside her head.

"Don't cry, D" I said, gently reaching out to her. I placed both hands under her arms, scooping her up and holding her against my chest. She placed her head on me, crying violently as I held her.

"But Mommy's dead now" she sobbed. I couldn't tell her how it really happened, she didn't even know she was in a deadly mafia. I couldn't tell her anything.

"She was sick, D" I said softly, rubbing her back as she wiped her face with her little palms.

"But she could've gotten better" she said, letting out a heavy sigh to indicate that she was done crying. I nodded my head slowly as she climbed onto my lap and looked up at me.

"Where are you going?" she asked, noticing the black suit. I looked at her, unsure of what to tell her. Luckily, the bathroom door opened and Trixie walked out. Daisy turned to look at her, admiring her black dress.

"You look so pretty" said Daisy in awe. She hopped off my lap and went over to Trixie who kneeled down to her height.

"Thanks baby g" she said, holding Daisy's hands. She gave her a smile but Daisy stuck out her bottom lip instead of returning it.

"You okay, bub?" she asked, gently brushing the hair away from her eyes. Daisy shook her head "me and Hendrix have to do something but when we're back home, me and you are gonna go out, okay?"

I watched a small sparkle go off in her brown eyes making Trixie and I both smile. Daisy ran out the room to go find snacks, leaving us alone.

"Yeah" I said, getting up and walking over to Trixie "you're gonna make an amazing Mom one day"

"I know" she said, placing her hands on my chest as I pulled her closer to me "now let's go watch your Mom get buried". I laughed at her comment as she slipped her hand into mine, walking out the room.

I would've gotten offended but I cut that family off a long time ago.

TRIXIE'S POV:

I linked arms with Hendrix as we walked over to a crowd of people standing around a grave. I felt him tense up a little as Alejandro and Carlos noticed us.

"Baby, you good?" I whispered. He nodded immediately.

"I'm fine, I just wish you weren't here" he said, I became confused and waited for him to elaborate.

"It's just, anything that they cause today or have caused in the past, it's never been worth a hair on your head"

I felt a smile playing on my lips as I looked at him. He was uneasy around them but it was always within good reason. Me.

"As long as you're with me, I think I'm gonna be fine" I said. I felt him relax against me as the coffin was lowered into the ground. All I could think about was the last time I was at a cemetery.

"What was her name again?" I asked Levi, leaning on his arm as he held a black umbrella above us.

"Alana Brooks"

I nodded, not giving it any thought as I flicked my cigarette onto the ground beneath us. I glanced at Levi just in time to see him shaking his head at me.

"You're 18, why are you smoking?"

"You're 20, why don't you have a job?" I fired back. He looked at the ground, shaking his head again. I knew he didn't have a comeback and I was most definitely proud of myself for coming up with that.

I felt my eyes sting a little as they teared up. I hadn't been paying attention to the funeral, all I could think about was Lenny. I let my eyes travel across the cemetery, scanning all the graves for his. I remembered leaving pink roses by it, the last time I visited him.

"Baby?"

I snapped out of thought and looked at Hendrix who was started to get concerned.

"What happened? Did I zone out?" I asked, wiping my eyes and laughing nervously. He pressed his lips together, holding my hand and walking back to the car.

"Wait why aren't we staying?" I asked.

"Cause I can see how difficult this is for you. I should've known that what happened with Lenny is still fresh for you but instead I dragged you here"

What the fuck? It's Levi to you. You do not have that right just because you're sleeping with my sister.

My eyes went wide as I looked around us quickly. But there was no one near us.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I thought I heard something" I said, leaning against Hendrix's car and holding my head in my hands. He wrapped his arms around my waist, giving me a hug as I rested my head on his shoulder.

You did. It's me, loser.

"There it is again!" I said loudly, pulling away from Hendrix who was very concerned at this point.

"Baby, who is it?" he asked, reaching out and holding  both my hands in his.

"I think I can hear Le-"

"You made it!"

We both looked behind him to see a tall woman walking over to us. Hendrix furrowed his brows but I recognised her from Brooks' house.

"Who's that?" mumbled Hendrix, lacing an arm around my waist.

"I don't know but she saved me from Brooks by putting a bullet in his back" I whispered, earning an impressed look from Hendrix.

"Hi, it's Trixie?" she asked, shaking my hand.

"Yeah, who are you?" I asked, shaking her hand and noticing that her eyes were slightly puffy.

"Well I just wanted to say thank you for coming to Brooks' funeral" she said, flicking her blonde ponytail with her hand.

"I'm Mkayla, Brook's older sister"

A/N: hey i missed u guys 🥺🤍