she still loves me ?

Abhay pov continue
( next morning)
I woke by sun light I looked beside of me Navi wasn't there I went outside and saw she was standing quietly and thinking something I went and hugged her from behind and wished her good morning we had our breakfast and started packing our bag because after 20  days test match will start but I need to reach there earlier we headed towards airport and again my great sister was late.
Komal: " sorry guys I'm late"
Navya: " its ok..
Abhay:  * while cutting navi in between* " yaar di you always do this"
Armaan: " aree di it's ok chalo we should go"
* yeah yeah*
( skip all those journey😁😅)
We reached our home I don't wanna go away from navi but have to I'm so tried i went to sleep again I was really happy for everything ( pov end)

( back to present)
Abhay pov: I woke up at morning 8 Why all those memories are coming in my dreams what my life want I couldn't understand anything I quietly went to living room I saw Navya was trying to make Mahir sleep but it seems like he don't want to sleep but Navya badly needs to sleep. Why she care so much about us is she is taking revenge no no she can't do this I went towards them
Abhay: " hmm give him to me I'll make him sleep and you go get some sleep u need it"
Navya: " I'll make him sleep don't worry"
Abhay: " I'm not telling you I'm giving you order"
* taking Mahir from her arms but Mahir held her finger*
Navya: " I don't think that Mahir..
* while interrupting her in between*
Abhay: " ohh hello listen you are not his Mother nor you are related anything so better you stay away from Mahir because I don't want him to be near you so you better be understand"
* Navya went while having tears in her eyes*
Manju: " chutakk"
Abhay : " haa ma.."
Navi: " ma.. I mean aunty you called me"
Manju: " yes beta I want to talk to both of you" * give them a paper* sign this paper"
Abhay: " paper... for what"?
Manju: " marriage certificate"
Abhay/ Navya * what marriage certificate*
Manju: " yes I want both of you to get married for Mahir because I can't see my baby boy living single parent life"
Abhay: " no never ever I will never marry this girl"
Manju: " abhay.. don't forget that"
Abhay: " I don't care I don't my baby to be with her"
Manju: " I and Komal are going today back to Amritsar who will take care of  you and Mahir"
Abhay: " aaru is there Sanjana di is there"
Manju: " why they don't have any work to or what"
Abhay: " ok fine but just for Mahir and u"
Manju: " hmm but tomorrow we have to gurudwara and need to do small wedding"
Abhay: " what mom no never you said for paper I said yes but not for all this things"
Navya: " if aunty is saying there must be a some reason"
Abhay: " oh I have good idea why don't you and Dev go there and get married after all he is ur boyfriend😌😏"
( be in ur limit mr Sharma) I looked behind and saw Dev my ex bestie I don't know why but I just show that I hate both of them but deep down I can't live without them I need them.
Abhay: " ohh look ur husband is here Navya.. oh I'm sorry mrs padikkal"
Dev: " ok I don't have any time for your nonsense talks I'm here just to pick Navi. Navi I think we should leave or else we will miss our flight* holding her hand*
Navya: " Dev.. I'm not going back I'm staying here"
Dev: " what Navi how could you even think like seriously"
Navya: " I and abhay are getting married tomorrow"
Dev: " ohh ok but I need to talk to you alone"
( aunty and abhay went from there)
Dev: " Navi how can you even think of this you know what he did with you and... * stopped himself*
Navya: " I know Dev but for Mahir I have to"
( after fighting for an hour)
Dev: " fine you know what choice is yours do what ever you want I'm giving up" * closed the door and went*
Navya: " Dev Dev listen naaa yarr...."
Manju: " is everything ok beta"
Navya: " I'm read to get married"
Manju: " really thank you so much beta"

I heard everything she is ready to get married but why Dev was her best friend she fighted with him too just for me does she still loves me; but why I care... Miss Navya Malik I will make ur life hell you just wait and watch😈  I'm not going to forgive you for everything you did with me