Baby is here

(In LA navi pov)
Uff these baby will actually kill me I don't understand how people can have 3 to 2 babies here But I'm gonna miss these beautiful moments.
Dev: " navi where did you kept diapers"
Navi: " umm I think...... I don't remember"
Dev: " I told you na not to keep anything for last moment.. I'm going to buy it do u need anything else?"
Navi: " chocolate cake plzz" * showing puppy eyes*
Dev: " ugghh fine don't give me that look again"
Navi: " we love you too" * hugging him*
As Dev was injured he was not selected for match so decided to stay with me  never knew Dev would be there with at this kind of situations.
Dadi: " navi listen"
Navi: " hai ji dadi"
Dadi: " see I know I this is not right time to say this but * holding her hands* get married to Dev"
Navi: " what dadi but"
Dadi: " see Navi not today but someday you're child will ask you about her/ his father what you're gonna say"
Navi: " dadi I'll raise my child alone and marrying Dev I don't wanna prove Abhay right"
Dadi: " but baby see when you have child they need both mother and father and you won't let abhay see his child this will impact the future of you're baby even you're mom and dad were together just for you and as far as I have seen Dev is the best guy he will love you're child like his own child"
Navi: " but dadi I don't wanna ruin his life by all this things... it will impact on his career"
Dadi: " ok I'm not going to force you but just think twice about this"
Dev: " umm.. Navi is everything ok"
Navi: " huh... yeah"
(At night)
Dev: " acha listen actually...um... Abhay and Hazel are in LA because after winning the match team had decided to spend time in LA... so please navi last time talk to him maybe he'll understand this time"
Navi: * breathing heavily* " Dev plzz don't start now I don't wanna talk to him"
Dev: " but his deserve to know everything not today not tomorrow but one day you're child will ask you about him what you are going to answer them"
Navi: " I don't know and that guy don't deserve to...... ouch.. * holding her belly*
Aunty: " navi... ohh god we need to take her to hospital Amaal get the car Dev take that bag and help her"
( Dev pov)
Almost nine months since everything happened abhay never called nor he don't care about Navi somewhere I feel bad for him too because one misunderstanding ruined not only there relationship but our friendship too. Which hurts me a lot but I decided to stay strong with Navi I scrolled through Abhay's ig seeing he still have our crazy pics
@ Abhisheksharma_pvt

Liked by: Rishab pant and other 300 people @ Devdutt_19pvt @ navi_17 told you guys not to do sasta nasha 😂🤣 I laughed with tears in my eyes just wanna go back and enjoy days with them like we used to do thought to call abhay but he won't talk to...

@ Devdutt_19pvt @ navi_17 told you guys not to do sasta nasha 😂🤣
I laughed with tears in my eyes just wanna go back and enjoy days with them like we used to do thought to call abhay but he won't talk to me I went back to home and heard conversations between dadi and navi somewhere dadi was right too but Navi won't do this I would be there then I'll just love that kid and won't let her cry for anything.. Abhay is lucky to have someone like navi... at night I decided to tell navi that Abhay is here hope they might solve everything before baby is born but nah.. scenario changed navi was telling me and in between that baby wants her entry her water broke and I'm panicked like crazy what if something happened to navi cuz in starting only doctor told navi that she should abort baby cuz her body is not ready yet but she didn't I somehow gathered courage to call Shubman because accept him others are also started believing that navi did everything. I don't understand how because aaru and Kamzy stop talking to Abhay when navi came here and Sanjana even told Shubman that some one else is involved in this but now three of them are thinking this I seriously don't understand what is happening there. I called Shubman and told him everything he said he will try his best to come..
Armaan: " where is navi is she's ok why it's taking so long"
Aunty: " Armaan take breathe everything will be all right"
Amaal: " I'm scared"
Uncle: " we all are just pray"
Armaan: " no one will inform Abhay or his family about this"
Dev: " doctor is everything alright navi and baby"
Doctor: " yes both baby and mother is completely fine and it's baby girl let them rest now you guys can meet them after two hours"
Armaan: "I'm gonna hold her first"
Aunty: " shh she is sleeping * entering the room*
Amaal: " omg she is so tiny"

 Armaan: " where is navi is she's ok why it's taking so long" Aunty: " Armaan  take breathe everything will be all right" Amaal: " I'm scared" Uncle: " we all are just pray" Armaan: " no one will inform Abhay or his family about this" Dev: " docto...

Uncle: * kissing navi's  forehead* " feeling ok?"
Navi: " yeah" * week smile*
Armaan: " wow she is cute just like me" * holding baby*
Amaal: " joke of the day.. let me hold her now"
Armaan: " no"
Uncle: " can't you guys stop fighting"
Aunty: " what are you gonna name her"
Armaan: " oh.. oh I'll her um... Aashika would be awesome"
Navi: " i like Anishika"
Uncle: " it sound awesome"
Navi: " where is dev and when dadi will come?"
Amaal: " dadi will meet you at home only at home and Dev told that he will meet after us"
Aunty: " ma is alone at home three of you go I'll stay here navi needs me and Amaal call Dev let him meet here too"
* they all went and Amaal called Dev*
* Dev pov continue*
I don't know how to react or what to do I told Armaan that I'll meet her after them I went and had a coffee I was tried since yesterday I haven't slept I'm just thinking about everything.. what will happen to abhay what if he want baby with him is he going to take her away idk but before baby was born I felt very attached to her there might be something. I got call from Amaal bhai that they are going home.. I was nervous to meet navi and baby as I went inside my heart was beating fast I sat beside navi and saw tiny figure in her arms..
Navi: " wanna hold her?"
Dev: " she is so tiny what if I break her"
Navi: " Dev she is tiny but not paper nothing will happen hold her"
Dev: * while holding her* " she...she is so cute... I love her.. what did you named her"
Navi: " Anishika"
Dev: " I knew it thanks to me"
Navi: " yeah whatever"
Dev: " you're feeling better?"
Navi: " yeah kind of I need to sleep"
Dev: " I don't know if you would believe me or not but before Anishika was born I felt connection with her"
Navi: " yeah I know that's what everyone keep telling me"
Dev: " I will never ever let her go away from me.. although I'll spoil her" * baby's voice*
Navi: " partners from now onwards not fair" * laughing*
Dev: " see even she is agrees with me"

End of the chapter
It was long chapter hope you guys liked and plzz vote and comment
till then take care everyone lots of love