Flashback prt 1

Abhay pov:
Ufff today we enjoyed a lot All girls went out to enjoy their time I came out of pool and went to take shower Mahir was so busy playing with everyone and specially Ahana that I think he forgot both us. After taking shower I sat on sofa and stated checking my phone I saw muma's message she always message me one thing at that is " call me" 😂 I called her at first she didn't picked up my call I again call her but this time someone else received call he couldn't recognise me because I have changed my number.
(Phone conv)
"Hello kon?"
Abhay: " papa"🥺
Uncle: * Manju tumhare liye call aaya hai lo baat kar lo*
Abhay: " papa please ek...ek baar baat...karlo na"
Uncle: " Manju Abhi busy hai woh call kare gi" * disconnecting the call*
Abhay: " papa..papa please na" * snobbing*
He didn't talk to me not even he asked me about Mahir I. But it was my fault to why did I took that step.
(Flashback)
DY patil stadium SRH VS RR final match

Match Commentary:
One ball SRH need 2 runs to win.. Abhishek Sharma on strike yes and if Abhishek Sharma hits six or four then he will create his another century in this ipl and SRH will become the winner of this season's winner..

Navya pov:
We all were sitting and watching Abhishek whole team were praying  we need two runs from one ball fans were quite I can see all orange army and RR fans last ball delivered I closed my eyes     " and that's six SRH won" I heard loud screaming I opened my eyes and saw we won yes! We won Abhishek created his another century I and Sanjana di hugged each other and started jumping I was so happy I got call from Komal di that Sania di was in hospital and it's baby girl I told  bhuvi bhai to tell this news to Abhishek all the members of teams were hugging each other and they hold the ipl trophy and clicked pics I saw abhay look at me after hearing that news he was coming towards me but Kane sir told him that he needs to give interview he went I was receiving all the calls
Interview;
Inter guy: " Hi Abhishek Sharma congratulations for creating your another century and making your team win"
Abhay: " A thanks a lot I'm feeling really great that just because of me SRH won the match and I'm really happy"
Guy: " I see that you are here with Your girlfriend"
Abhay: " yeah actually" * blushing*
Guy: "and we heard from Bhuvneshwar Kumar that  you are uncle now is it true"
Abhay: " yeah that's true and it's baby girl so I'm read to spoil her" * laughing*
Guy: * laughing* " hope that you spoil her well thank you Abhishek and enjoy"
Abhay: " thank you 😊"
We went back to hotel and it's time to smash the cake on him. David sir and Abhay cut the cake and abhay was about to run Jonny sir hold him and everyone put the cake on him even I and di did that we both were laughing and I quitly went to our room. I saw abhay coming towards me I started running in our room finally he hold me from behind and rubbed his cake face on me and now we both were cake cake we both started laughing.  I cleaned myself and he went to shower we had our dinner with everyone and came back to room Abhay was so happy today was the best day he booked our tickets for Amritsar I was so excited to meet everyone but somewhere I was scared of uncle because he is really strict and I don't know how he will react to our relationship. Abhay went to sleep because he was so tired and I started packing our bags for tomorrow and went to sleep. 
( ps: skip all those flight things because nothing that much happened)
Wow! Amritsar is so beautiful Abhay hold my hand and and we went to his house.
Navya: " Abhay"
Abhay: " hm. Yes navi"
Navya: " I'm scared of uncle"
Abhay: " why do he look like voldemort" 🤣
Navya: " Abhay please I'm serious I think I shouldn't come with you"
Abhay: " chill mom loves you and she will handle everything and btw today dad will came late... oh look we reached"
I saw aunty and di we came out from car and he touched aunty's feet and after him I touched too I hugged Komal di.
Aunty: hayee Abhay tujhe itne achi ladki kaha se mil gayi"
Abhay: " mummy yarr"
I and di started laughing he gave me look
Komal: " muma let them come inside then we will talk"
We went inside and I saw Leo comes running towards Abhay and started licking him awww so cut
Abhay: " buss Leo I missed u a lot"
Leo started barking like his is shouting Abhay
Komal: " Navya you go and get fresh in my bathroom"
Navya: " ok di"
I went and get fresh up and Leo came towards me we both started playing meanwhile  abhay to came out of his room after taking shower I washed my hands and we both went to see Sania di and baby. We reached where baby and di was there. Di was so happy to see us she handed baby to Abhay and he was happy
Abhay: " she.. she is so tiny.. * crying* first baby of our house. Hy baby I'm your Abhishek mama I can't wait to spoil you"
Sania: " and I will kill you if you did that.. Navya come and hold her"
I hold her in my arms she is so cute just like di and jiju I and Abhay started playing with her I heard giggling from other we both looked at them
Abhay: " what did we something wrong"
Jiju: " no Abhay but it look like she is your and Navya's daughter more then our daughter" * laughing*
I and Abhay looked at each other and blushed
Komal: " aww look some one is thinking about there babies"
Abhay: " there is nothing like that I think we should leave let them have some rest"
Thank god Abhay changed that topic we all sat in our car and went to his house I was still feeling blushing and I didn't talk to him and went to sleep with Komal di